I was asking gm to roll me back. which i have done for 2 months now. The gm Always replies. yes we will fix this etc etc. but what the fuck i need to ask him each and every fucking day. and today it was gonna happen the rollback. And then all over a sudden this comes in a reply from CS

And belive me i am really fucking pissed. but someone tell me what to do. okay here comes the message "Account Blocked - Payment info needs to be verified prior to July 27th. Untill then the account is blocked - " yayadaydyayda

But here is what i am thinking of writing to k2. since i am tired of rebuilding legit over and over again. all though i should get rollback EVERYTIME.

Nah you know what. I have payed gold prem since i was lvl 40 or something around that area when i got hacked first then. nothing 2nd time nothing 3rd time nothing 4th time nothing. And my Support tickets. 1-2 weeks before the AUTOMATED reply came. and always needed to tell greenster to get you lazy guys working on it?. 4 FUCKING TIMES none of them were like promised. never shared account.nope nothing

I would say this is a pretty strong case. i want my money back. And really. how you threat your customers. people on forums already have your solutions to pus bug etc etc character deletion etc etc etc. but you know what. your a business you need money. But if you want dirtier money than k2s. GO SELL FUCKING CRACK ON THE STREET. 100% milking peoples money LYING over and over again to them. say for an example this. It says on my blocked account. there is a maintence?. however i can logg on with ALL other accounts? lying again are we?

Well lets use a known term on all ko forums. The word is k2'ed. Well i tell you this

Everything above that i just wrote. shows that k2 just got k2ed. and belive me unless i get un-banned or get money back. ALL THOUGH i should get both. There will be hell to pay

well anything you guys wanna add