Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xtrap troubleshooting

This is a discussion on Xtrap troubleshooting within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man... if ko makes a new XTrap Patch they problly fuk it up even more... they should just take it ...
Page: 2

Dedukiny13

man... if ko makes a new XTrap Patch they problly fuk it up even more... they should just take it back and everything will be back to normal... that will be the day...

LordAaron

Now, about the Xtrap, the guys who develope it just did a limit of 400 ppl for theyr ftp, and all who trying to take the upgraded information are rejected by the xtrap because it is full. I just tryed like 30 times and one succeeded.

mikee

Default code_field

i am getting code field bla bla bla (10-0300-000020-f76-004) the game security update module has failed when i try to launch game rebooting isnt helping can anyone help me?

VoidDemon

I have the same problem

Anyone can help me

Scylla

have anyone problem with Xtrap conection failed?
    try this:
    delete all from ur Xtrap folder then download from this ftp all and put it into ur xtrap folder ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/xtrap/A5001136/ then restart pc

this worked for me

ReiRei

I got the same thing. It was my virus software. Xfire used a different port than before. I allowed access. The next time I got a invalid data table. I guess the last patch 1455 installed incorrectly. I installed the fire drake patch and then tried and it downloaded all 3 patches and now works just fine.

Try that.

kraker

any got or knows how i can fx this extrap error:

CODE_FEILD [02-0300-0000005-017]

Some Funtions provided by the operating system are not working properly.

ko was just installed onto a computer i have at work, is not haveing a comp admin account affect this error?

ty for lisining

showtime

hello the error code i cant get it how the f do i get it working i cant flush dns wont let me is there another way to fix it how do you turn off background file im so pissed off i cant type arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12