Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xtrap Update Post!

This is a discussion on Xtrap Update Post! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg it friggin worked, haven't been able to play for a week now. much love to you! :lol: :lol:...
Page: 2

Strifey

omfg it friggin worked, haven't been able to play for a week now. much love to you! :lol: :lol:

Hadouken

Updated!

Strifey

lol, any idea how to install it again?

Can't seem to get it on after i unchecked the box.

Tried installing from the install program and it said i have to uninstall it from control panel > add/remove programs > norman
    but it's not there, also tried checking the box but that didn't work either :huh:

EDIT: I couldn't seem find another way to install it again. however, a system restore did the job

Renskt

If i havent Norton antivirus.. how i can fix fakin xCRAP -.-.. i want log but can not do it!

Cang

lol, any idea how to install it again?

Can't seem to get it on after i unchecked the box.

Tried installing from the install program and it said i have to uninstall it from control panel > add/remove programs > norman
    but it's not there, also tried checking the box but that didn't work either :huh:
    EDIT: I couldn't seem find another way to install it again. however, a system restore did the job [/b]
    actually only thing u have to do is check the box again.. then save changes and press the close button
    but it doesnt start right away.. sometimes it even takes minutes before it starts for me.

and renskt.
    if u have any anti virus installed, try uninstall it. this could help, but if it doesnt then i dont know
    and we talking about norman antivirus here.. not norton

Strifey

actually only thing u have to do is check the box again.. then save changes and press the close button
    but it doesnt start right away.. sometimes it even takes minutes before it starts for me.[/b]
    I tried doing that but it didn't work.
    In the security center it said the antivirus was off. :huh:

MATSUKI

mmmmmmmmm i dont have a anti virus at all and im getting that error..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12