Yet another X-trap problem

This is a discussion on Yet another X-trap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i try to launch ko i get this xtrap error that says that xpva00.dll wasnt found when it it ...
Page: 1

Bukowski

when i try to launch ko i get this xtrap error that says that xpva00.dll wasnt found when it it clearly in my ko folder.....I tried deleting xtrap folder and this xpva file. even after it re-downloaded the xtrap patch it still is giving me the same message. I also tried changing something in options then clicking "save changes and launch game" b/c i think this worked for me one time before but it isnt working now. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance.

GloryOrDeath

i have too this problem, we must wait, i remember the same problem was before and the next day was everything fine. (re install ko etc. doesn't help here) :angry:

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

I always delete whole Xtrap folder.. and it works ^^

GloryOrDeath

it's not help :unsure:

Bukowski

still not working for me....but now its not even d/l the xtrap when i delete the folder...it comes up with this message that tells me that xpva00.dll is an invalid windows image then tells me to check my installation diskette. lol I'll get right on that.