"You failed to save up enough CONT."

This is a discussion on "You failed to save up enough CONT." within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all. I just decided to donate all of my recently earned national points to my clan, when I typed ...
Page: 1

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Default "You failed to save up enough CONT."

Hi all.

I just decided to donate all of my recently earned national points to my clan, when I typed the amount of nps I wanted to donate and hit the button, the info bar read "You failed to save up enough CONT."

All of my nps are gone, but none of them went in to the clan bank!

Does anyone know where my nps went? lol.

They are not in the clan, neither are they on my character. Has this happened to anyone else?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I belive it's a bug... You CANNOT put all of your NPs into the clan, you have to keep atleast 1,000 NPs or it gets bugged... I'd suggest you send in a ticket to K2, but I'd be ready to say BB to those NPs if I were you.

same thing happen to me many times. Like the guy above said, you have to keep at least 1k on ur character. Before u donate all NP, try donate low amount of NP first, like 2000. If u donate it succesfully, donate rest. You should never donate all NP at one time, for example, if u have 100k NP, donate 2k to check if everything is working, then donate 9x 10k, and keep 8k on ur character.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Alright, this makes sense since K2/MGames is always screwing up. In the future I will only donate small amounts of NPs at the time.
    I will not waste time on writing a ticket though, knowing that they will do absolutely nothing to serve their customers.

Thanks for your much appreciated help!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

No problem, GL!

Also dont donate on war days, that bugs it sometimes too

ButchClancyFTW

send about 5 consecutive tickets they should answer around the fifth with the help you want that is.

ESC

a lot of bugs happen in that days in ko