you want to keep playing ?

This is a discussion on you want to keep playing ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items and experience can ...
Page: 1

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items and experience can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, pursuant to our Terms of Service we are unable to provide item or experience restorations, since we are unable to verify these details. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Attalia

Knight Online Customer Support

This stupid A hole. My cs tickets were all about the hack of my latest account. It had platinum on it BTW.

LOL how can they be so thick. i need to go there to that office and get a look at these freaks. I keep trying but i quit anyways but I will continue to pester them HA HA.

Warmens new mission is to pester the crap out of these losers.

File a BBB complaint and you might get results.

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items and experience can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, pursuant to our Terms of Service we are unable to provide item or experience restorations, since we are unable to verify these details. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Attalia

Knight Online Customer Support

This stupid A hole. My cs tickets were all about the hack of my latest account. It had platinum on it BTW.

LOL how can they be so thick. i need to go there to that office and get a look at these freaks. I keep trying but i quit anyways but I will continue to pester them HA HA.

Warmens new mission is to pester the crap out of these losers.[/b]
    You are the one going emo on forums lol

Same response I just spam all forums and spam tickets. Contact with gms are hard but can be done. Wish they know what is like to loose something you was farming for 1 year. I lost items due tu bug still they treat me with autoresponses :S gl man do not stop spam them