youtube

This is a discussion on youtube within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i'm watching movies on youtube... some work fine... but some are just freaking laggy... why's that? It's so anoying.. ...
Page: 1

Infra

When i'm watching movies on youtube... some work fine... but some are just freaking laggy...

why's that? It's so anoying..

my comp should handle it lol

AMD Athlon 64 X2dual Core 6000+
    2GB RAM
    GeForce 8600GT 256mb
    bla bla bla

i'm sure it has nothing to do with hardware.. but where's the prob? or it's youtube?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

When i'm watching movies on youtube... some work fine... but some are just freaking laggy...

why's that? It's so anoying..

my comp should handle it lol

AMD Athlon 64 X2dual Core 6000+
    2GB RAM
    GeForce 8600GT 256mb
    bla bla bla

i'm sure it has nothing to do with hardware.. but where's the prob? or it's youtube?[/b]
    What do you mean by "laggy"? Video doesn't load/ loads late or it keeps stopping and playing while you are watching? YouTube has almost nothing to do with hardware but your connection speed.

System requirements are needed to watch videos on YouTube,

1. Macromedia Flash Player 7.0+ plug-in
    2. Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed
    3. Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
    4. Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
    5. Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps[/b]
    It may be your Flash Player out of date if so install the latest Flash Player from the link below
    Code:
    http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

Infra

What do you mean by "laggy"? Video doesn't load/ loads late or it keeps stopping and playing while you are watching? YouTube has almost nothing to do with hardware but your connection speed.

System requirements are needed to watch videos on YouTube,
    It may be your Flash Player out of date if so install the latest Flash Player from the link below
    Code:
    http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
    [/b]
    this

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Try deleting your Cache files also it could be a high demand on that particular video but make sure to update your flash player first.

Infra

It's working well now

thanks

Lizi

slm n00b! <_<

Infra

imma go cry.. bish !