Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zike Banned?

This is a discussion on Zike Banned? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard Zike got banned is it true?...
Page: 1

fecimen

I heard Zike got banned is it true?

ThanxRU

yea how sweet is that exp bugger got banned

yea how sweet is that exp bugger got banned[/b]
    Since Zike was exp bugging? Original one surely didn't cheat and if he sold his char, why would anyone exp bug a char who already was lvl 80 :blink: Zike surely is nolife geek, but every1 knew where he was exping all the time. He was orc side DKs hours and hours, I never saw him even AFKing there...and we did some rides there almost daily, not to Zike's party, others were a lot easier :lol:

hotsicer

Omg why would he be xpbuging wtf? people in logos are already 75 dah... and cant some in old server be 80 legal? !! shshh

Banned

when did this happen? :huh:

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

ok your Retarded, origanal Zike didnt XP bug, he was hardcore EXP, ask any AHM.

The Current owner of ZIKE is TMS, although hasnt EXPED on KO as it is stil lwl 80.

And yes the Account is banned. But im not at liberty to say why it has been banned.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

wasnt he banned when tez was banned???

I was told that the reason he was banned was cause Tez played on the account.. and all accounts that tez had access too got banned...

not sure though, wasnt told by zike.

ThanxRU

ok your Retarded, origanal Zike didnt XP bug, he was hardcore EXP, ask any AHM.

The Current owner of ZIKE is TMS, although hasnt EXPED on KO as it is stil lwl 80.

And yes the Account is banned. But im not at liberty to say why it has been banned.[/b]
    ... he was the fag who was using the bug long time ago when he was like lvl 75 + there was a quest bug back then that u can do all the quests over and over and over and he did that well every one did it

Banned

... he was the fag who was using the bug long time ago when he was like lvl 75 + there was a quest bug back then that u can do all the quests over and over and over and he did that well every one did it[/b]
    he didnt abuse that bug i know for a fact. every day he was at DKs i was pming him for party. there was a 242534384836476354 person line to get in the party at DKs always and he never left. GL thinkin he cheated.

DragonFire

Zike was banned for account sharing. And so were many other people.

Banned

Zike was banned for account sharing. And so were many other people.[/b]
    did the mage u were using get banned?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

... he was the fag who was using the bug long time ago when he was like lvl 75 + there was a quest bug back then that u can do all the quests over and over and over and he did that well every one did it[/b]
    Ok... that's kinda weird since he varely did the quests till high 78+. He didn't even had his lvl70 shield before hitting 80. As far as I know the only quests he did as soon as he could where the ones for skills, and only the buff ones. If you can't back your shit up, shut ur pipe hole.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yup zike abused the quest bug...he abused the shit out of it at cz dk's.......oh wait...there is no quest for dk's in cz...u must be talking about when he was in esl xping from 70-75...oh wait FUCK he was xping on paramuns there and theres no paramun quest....FUCK how did he do it!?

rofl ur so full of shit with no proof to back up ur claims

anyway the person this post is about isnt the real zike, and out of courtesy he should fucking name change since hes not the real zike

murat12

wow zike got banned, this account was one of the most expensive in the game and tms got it banned

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

wow zike got banned, this account was one of the most expensive in the game and tms got it banned[/b]

No it was banned because Tez logged it eveyaccount Tez had loggedi n the last few weeks was banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast