Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Zike Banned?

This is a discussion on Zike Banned? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zike tez obsense got banned i think for account sharing...
Page: 2

Strider

zike tez obsense got banned i think for account sharing

Banned

yup zike abused the quest bug...he abused the shit out of it at cz dk's.......oh wait...there is no quest for dk's in cz...u must be talking about when he was in esl xping from 70-75...oh wait FUCK he was xping on paramuns there and theres no paramun quest....FUCK how did he do it!?

rofl ur so full of shit with no proof to back up ur claims
    anyway the person this post is about isnt the real zike, and out of courtesy he should fucking name change since hes not the real zike[/b]

There is Paramuns quest and there is dk quest , and NCS is disabled , since u dont play ko anymore and you dont know what the hell is going on and you cant backup your shit , why dont you just shut up

Banned Senior Member

There isn't a Paramun Quest, and there isn't a DK quest, besides the only CZ quests are killing people and killing the 3 Bach type bosses.

Theres an Apos of lightning and fire quest, MAYBE a Brahman quest but It's been too long for me to get them all.

There isn't a Paramun Quest, and there isn't a DK quest, besides the only CZ quests are killing people and killing the 3 Bach type bosses.

Theres an Apos of lightning and fire quest, MAYBE a Brahman quest but It's been too long for me to get them all.[/b]
    It's ice apos and fire apos quest, not lightning. But yes, there is no dk quest which zike xped on. Zike coulden't have used xp bug because he wasen't PL all the time. People saying he cheated are retards meh.

Rainhardt

impossible cama made is lvl with zike and i made 3 lvl in 1 night with zike zike was there 24 /24

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

There is Paramuns quest and there is dk quest , and NCS is disabled , since u dont play ko anymore and you dont know what the hell is going on and you cant backup your shit , why dont you just shut up[/b]
    true i dont play ko anymore...but i did play when zike lvled to 80, how do u think i got lvl 70? i leveled with him for 1-2 weeks to get 66-70 and when i played there was no dk quest and there was no paramun quest

but feel free to prove me wrong, show the screenshots of the quests

Banned

true i dont play ko anymore...but i did play when zike lvled to 80, how do u think i got lvl 70? i leveled with him for 1-2 weeks to get 66-70 and when i played there was no dk quest and there was no paramun quest

but feel free to prove me wrong, show the screenshots of the quests[/b]
    there arent period.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

there arent period.[/b]
    i know...but hell go in game to prove me wrong, see there are none, then feel like an idiot...hell feel a lot more like an idiot if he finds out himself that hes wrong and cant provide screenshots than he will if i just tell him hes an idiot

Strider

if you have proof im sure everyone on these forums would like to see it

tip for young players dont come out of the blue acusing ppl if you do not have any proof. Expect flames

minhking

Well K2 will ban bug user and all account sharing. The last one is hard to prove and i dont know how can K2 get to prove it.

the_man_slayer

and this is any of your busy?

if u wana know what happened with the account i suggest u ask tez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12