00MyKinq00 scammer

This is a discussion on 00MyKinq00 scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For all the c-west players you should kno that this faggot is a scammer. bc he pm me and said ...
Page: 1

mrdonuts

Default 00MyKinq00 scammer

For all the c-west players you should kno that this faggot is a scammer. bc he pm me and said buying ib+7 pls offer. So i told him i could sell it for 200m and it agreed, so in my head im like damn this guy doesnt kno shit. So he put out a buying merchant and did a iron bow+7 for 200m. So i sold it too him but when i did it said this user doesnt have enuf money to buy this items. wTf? Then he told me to repair it but i check my bow durability which was 11000 out of 11000 so i that guy i took a screen shot about how he didnt have enuf money to buy it, and fuk off. Then 5mins later he left and put a buying merchant of a shard+7 for 300m

C-west Snowmankillah

lmaoooo new hacks?:O

so did u lose ur ib or just u couldnt sell it to him?

mrdonuts

no i didnt lose it but they did another scam with this guy who is selling a transfermation gem for 25m and the other guy is doing a buying merchant for 999m for it. So when u buy the guy gem and sell it to there other guy it u wouldnt get any money bc he doesnt have enuf money. So u lost 25m bc the guy is using a hack. I even got a picture of it.

mrdonuts

and i tested it by buying one transfermation gem not by him but the npc and try to give it to the him. And it failed. The scammers names are justclawe and kinq so guys watch out. u can get fuk by them

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

nothing new... he has the money, but there is a bug (not going to mention it here to give anyone ideas...) which basically means no one can sell to you, it's been there for years and from time to time you see people doing it, putting a selling merchant for an unsual item (so people buy the item from their other merchant) and which another character put that item for another price for sale...

It's a fake GB hack, nothing new, don't fall for these idiots.