Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

0bscurity trustable or not

This is a discussion on 0bscurity trustable or not within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _POP_ look man i dont judge you, i was interested in buying some items from you and ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by _POP_
    look man i dont judge you, i was interested in buying some items from you
    and i want to check you, same as i did with holidreamz or evenson

i wanted to know with who i have bussiness
    check me as much as you want,check also in game ask known players from outkasted praetorian some ppl from ahm,
    they all know me and they know who i am,its your choice if to buy from me or not.
    but i dont want that some1 will judge me like paddy,like i said to a story there are always 2 sides

Originally posted by _POP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_POP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Artemise
    LOL 0bscurity never scammed anything... but im gonna say yes, hes a scammer... so hell stay ingame *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: .

BTW, paddy, since u have absolute power and u can ban any1 whenever u want for whatever u want im not gonna attack u, but im just gonna say: nice of u to judge b4 u see both sides of the story m8. I c that quick trials are an everyday buisness for you.
    are u same artemisse that scamed lordofagas for 200$? and why are u using nick off exorthodox clan lidrer?[/b]
    no this is artemisE with E,the other scammer is artemisS with S and his name is phave somthing like that

i dont know what youre talkin bout with "exorthodox clan lidrer" or whatever, BUT IM ARTEMISE!!!!!! NOT ARTEMISS!! THATS THE THOUSANDTH TIME I SAY IT!!!!

the_man_slayer

so much shit has covered FF, its hard for people to trust you lot, let alone believe anything u say. Of course people u no (your friends) are guna say your legit.. duh. But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in.. why should anyone trust u lot anymore?

the_man_slayer

yea that artemiss bought my friends account (Phave). Used it to scam someone

ah yes an ex Orthodox cl is ARTHEMIS, he quited long time ago

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    so much shit has covered FF, its hard for people to trust you lot, let alone believe anything u say. Of course people u no (your friends) are guna say your legit.. duh. But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in.. why should anyone trust u lot anymore?

"But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in"
    its not my clan,im a part of the clan im not the leader anymore
    and the poit is that you all argue for nothing i sold nargila 2 weeks ago
    so i am not the 1 that scammed its the new owner not me,so why the hell to blame me?
    im not his mother,i wont tell him what to do i will just kick him from the clan and thats it.

Banned

made a pretty substantial trade w/ ObscuritY right after RoFD came out...he was real cool person dealing with both thru this forum and on msn... and the whole deal went down like clock work ingame... far as i know dude takes pride in his rep... so whatever i say he's cool to deal with

the_man_slayeer, i swear ive never met someone so stubborn in his stupidity... whatever u do, u wont give up being a stupid jerk...
    IM NOT ARTEMISS THE HUMAN PRIEST, I AM ARTEMISE THE ORC BP!!! WHICH YOU PERSONALLY, AND UR CLAN AS WELL HAVE INVITED INTO PARTY, AND WHICH UVE BEEN IN THE SAME CLAN WITH AS WELL, IF U NEED ME TO REMIND YOU.(ButtPirates)
    REMEMBER? WHERE I EVEN RETURNED THE AWARDS I GOT WHEN I QUIT THE CLAN?!?!?
    SO FUKIN STFU ALREADY, OR ULL JUST SHOW HOW STUPID U R AGAIN AND AGAIN!

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Artemise
    the_man_slayeer, i swear ive never met someone so stubborn in his stupidity... whatever u do, u wont give up being a stupid jerk... *
    IM NOT ARTEMISS THE HUMAN PRIEST, I AM ARTEMISE THE ORC BP!!! WHICH YOU PERSONALLY, AND UR CLAN AS WELL HAVE INVITED INTO PARTY, AND WHICH UVE BEEN IN THE SAME CLAN WITH AS WELL, IF U NEED ME TO REMIND YOU.(ButtPirates)
    REMEMBER? WHERE I EVEN RETURNED THE AWARDS I GOT WHEN I QUIT THE CLAN?!?!?
    Mate, your the one shouting, your making yourself look like a ranting child. Now i didnt say you were Artemiss, prick, maybe you should read

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer

"But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in"
    its not my clan,im a part of the clan im not the leader anymore
    and the poit is that you all argue for nothing i sold nargila 2 weeks ago
    so i am not the 1 that scammed its the new owner not me,so why the hell to blame me?
    im not his mother,i wont tell him what to do i will just kick him from the clan and thats it.[/b]
    I didnt know you wernt the leader any more, sorry, but still its more shit happening around FF.. surprise surprise.. asif you guys didnt have a bad enough rep already lol this is just another thing on the list

lol, u said "yes that artemiss is a scammer". as i see it u were refering to me, but if u werent then i take it back.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Artemise
    the_man_slayeer, i swear ive never met someone so stubborn in his stupidity... whatever u do, u wont give up being a stupid jerk... *

lol guess im not the stupid one :P

TakeThat

i am sorry to say no one is really trustable, i can only based on my trade with Obsurity everything went well for my raptor +8 but i did give hiim an arm and 3 legs to get it...

i don;t believe he would be a scammer but i am sure people from israel and lima cannot be trusted based on the facts that i've seen needforspeed scamed someone right after i just traded with him for dual md+8 which when well... he need more money so he went scam sasbuka or something like that... pretty sad to hear but its true....

themanhunt@gmail. this email has appeared in more then one or 2 scam hence i remembered another guy complains he lost all his rogue items about 2-3months ago from this same email.

guys guys guys chill out... u r missing the point

i didnt saod 0bscurity is good/bad guy (or u artemise, that is not even issue),
    i wanted to make some business with 0bscurity, and i wanted to see what
    ppl have too say......

bottom line: i havent got any prove he is scamer, and i would like that
    post his 100% prove, or anyother who has to say anything else. Otherwise stfu.Ty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast