Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0bscurity trustable or not

This is a discussion on 0bscurity trustable or not within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from what i can gather, Obscurity sold his account Nargila, and the new owner scammed Youngblood. Beyond that mix up ...
Page: 3

from what i can gather, Obscurity sold his account Nargila, and the new owner scammed Youngblood.

Beyond that mix up i haven't heard of any problems with obscurity himself

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    no he is a scammer

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47963
    thay editded it n removed him thank you very much

Haxium

id say this guy is one of the few trustable ppl in this game. He did a lot of trades includin big items (as raptor+8/in/ib/shard+8 etc) cuz he changed like 2 times from sin to warrior etc and never heard of any problem.
    This guy is really quitting so no scam attempt behind that, he just wanna sell everything left and quit (which is sad :/ ).

Originally posted by Haxium
    id say this guy is one of the few trustable ppl in this game. He did a lot of trades includin big items (as raptor+8/in/ib/shard+8 etc) cuz he changed like 2 times from sin to warrior etc and never heard of any problem. *
    This guy is really quitting so no scam attempt behind that, he just wanna sell everything left and quit (which is sad :/ ).
    <3 hax :wub:

Haxium

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    id say this guy is one of the few trustable ppl in this game. He did a lot of trades includin big items (as raptor+8/in/ib/shard+8 etc) cuz he changed like 2 times from sin to warrior etc and never heard of any problem. *
    <3 hax :wub:[/b]
    ok, now, gimme the item u promised !

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by 0bscuritY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

<3 hax :wub:
    ok, now, gimme the item u promised ! [/b]
    hehe

ID4N

Originally posted by TakeThat
    i am sorry to say no one is really trustable, i can only based on my trade with Obsurity everything went well for my raptor +8 but i did give hiim an arm and 3 legs to get it...

i don;t believe he would be a scammer but i am sure people from israel and lima cannot be trusted based on the facts that i've seen needforspeed scamed someone *right after i just traded with him for dual md+8 which when well... he need more money so he went scam sasbuka or something like that... pretty sad to hear but its true.... *

themanhunt@gmail. this email has appeared in more then one or 2 scam hence i remembered another guy complains he lost all his rogue items *about 2-3months ago from this same email.
    ive seen many scams by israelis, but most of em were stupid childs which i belive havent got thier balls droped, every1 above the age 16+ have enough manners to be trusted and not to scam, so id say obscurity wont scam u, -from knowing him a bit, tho the clan he was in (fear factor) involved with scams and shits.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    so much shit has covered FF, its hard for people to trust you lot, let alone believe anything u say. Of course people u no (your friends) are guna say your legit.. duh. But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in.. why should anyone trust u lot anymore?

"But with the amount of cheating that your clan is shrouded in"
    its not my clan,im a part of the clan im not the leader anymore
    and the poit is that you all argue for nothing i sold nargila 2 weeks ago
    so i am not the 1 that scammed its the new owner not me,so why the hell to blame me?
    im not his mother,i wont tell him what to do i will just kick him from the clan and thats it.[/b]
    He is a good guy u can trust him <3 0bscuritY :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Obs a really nice guy I can't imagin him fucking anyone over by scamming.

hes a hax0r!
    nah Obscurity is a top bloke..
    He told me today he was selling his account tomorrow -_-
    thats just not good gun

id say buying anything of this guy is fine..

[email protected]

i read that, the person who scammed all my rogue items uses that gmail, user called river on a different account on ko4life, wondered when he would scam again on ere, not obs tho i dont think.

TakeThat

Bang yeh i remember lerx was gonna trade something with me then he end up trading with the scammer cause he was cheaper hehe and got fcked :wub:

Originally posted by TakeThat
    Bang yeh i remember lerx was gonna trade something with me then he end up trading with the scammer cause he was cheaper hehe and got fcked *:wub:
    on who you talking?

Originally posted by _POP_

are u same artemisse *that scamed lordofagas for 200$? and why are u using nick off exorthodox clan lidrer?
    Shiva is good gun :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123