Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0sii SCAMER

This is a discussion on 0sii SCAMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! i m no scammer stupid lol This business that you did was not with me, I was on vacation ...
Page: 2

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! i m no scammer stupid lol
    This business that you did was not with me, I was on vacation for 2 weeks.
    My friend is playing with my account and i don't know problems tuviste with my friend but I do not like that I say "scammer"
    If you want to talk to my friend, this is your msn [email protected]
    The truth bothers me quite this problem and saying that this stupid things in my account so that solves your problems with my friend and no with
    :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    He plays barely and his english sux[/b]
    No kidding. Anyone wanna decode that?

And if it was YOUR friend who scammed him on YOUR character its still your fault and responsibility.

freakyangel

how did you win i thought chagreback 100%? and that sucks he use to be in honor i think right>?[/b]
    Make 2 paypal acc, Give the seller ur first acc, when you recieve the money send it to ur second (original) acc. So acc the first acc. is just a backup

Mijac

No kidding. Anyone wanna decode that?

And if it was YOUR friend who scammed him on YOUR character its still your fault and responsibility.[/b]
    Never read bigger true before. Thanks.
    And still waiting them (owner or sharer) in mesenger ... <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12