Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New scammer on diez ... >> XxSensFailxX << Look

This is a discussion on New scammer on diez ... >> XxSensFailxX << Look within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; XxSensFailxX is a new scammer he scammed my rogue nick hiddenrage ... And his clan helped him to scam me ...
Page: 1

prist_pl2

Default New scammer on diez ... >> XxSensFailxX << Look

XxSensFailxX is a new scammer he scammed my rogue nick hiddenrage ... And his clan helped him to scam me ... I will post more infos if someone is intreasted ...

Hello I'm imNotOkay...the one u were talking with before. tell me ur msn threw pm me pls so we can talk..

I am , I have not liked this guy for some time now, since he has been behaving "weird" with some trades and items of some of my clannies, but never had anything solid ...

More info would be greatly appreciated

btw XxSensesFailxX is not me now...I traded that char

Rocker911

Be clearer,he stole your rogue?if so...how?

prist_pl2

Hey all ... I jsut got scammed ... I was trying to trade acc ... I gaved my rogue and get priest ... I leave items on rogue and i got priest with items ... When we changed sq ... I got timed out from kol ... When i was trying to log in again it sayd invalid pw ... I ask thse guy why he changed pw ... He said that he didn't changed and gived me new ... And its didnt works i asked his clannie about his stupid nick ... And they said : lol what hahah u got scammed we love to scam etc ... Also i was trying to talk to him on msn ... Here is hes msn ... [email protected] ... But he go ffline ... Hes ingame nick can be now ... HiddenRage (my scammed rogue) or his priest nick XxSensFailxX ... Also his friends helped him :TpaBaKyP: r ImNotOkey ...
    I WANT MY ACC BACK !! (all thse info are copy from other forum )

prist_pl2

Oh and btw rocker911 if u need this rogue u must talk with your friend ... He have now my rogue and hes priest ...

XxSensFailxX

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    Hey all ... I jsut got scammed ... I was trying to trade acc ... I gaved my rogue and get priest ... I leave items on rogue and i got priest with items ... When we changed sq ... I got timed out from kol ... When i was trying to log in again it sayd invalid pw ... I ask thse guy why he changed pw ... He said that he didn't changed and gived me new ... And its didnt works i asked his clannie about his stupid nick ... And they said : lol what hahah u got scammed we love to scam etc ... Also i was trying to talk to him on msn ... Here is hes msn ... [email protected] ... But he go ffline ... Hes ingame nick can be now ... HiddenRage (my scammed rogue) or his priest nick XxSensFailxX ... Also his friends helped him :TpaBaKyP: r ImNotOkey ...
    I WANT MY ACC BACK !! *(all thse info are copy from other forum )

ok i'm here first of all dont scam and post here u moron
    u got both account i want my preist ...

this the real story: we got the stage we change sq
    he said give me plz with alot of smiles
    and his english was bad he alwase said so no trade?(
    he wanted i will give first sq i told him to swear me he dont scam and i said i will give u first but give me to
    he said ok i swear
    ok i gave him he gave me some he said try this 1 or this or this
    and i gave him the sq that works so he gave me few i need time to try them all
    and he got time to change my preist password and then this rogue he changed gave me dc
    from rogue and
    exit and
    at msn he said HAHAHAH rogue lvl 61 is mine :P
    and preist lvl 63 is mine :P
    and i know to talk with this asshole dont helps i think his turk his english is very bad
    i tell him u want trade he saying
    ok trade plzzz

so dont scam and post and me and ur mother fuker u sweard fucking mother fucker god will take u to hell fucking bitch just a game.!!FREAK!!!!!!!!1

XxSensFailxX

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    I am , I have not liked this guy for some time now, since he has been behaving "weird" with some trades and items of some of my clannies, but never had anything solid ... *

u dont like because u dont know me u can ask senses we kinda good freinds and about the items i didnt was at c for like 3 weeks
    and now i back and senses coming to our ventrilo
    and i back to play so i just wait to him and give him some items bp

XxSensFailxX

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Be clearer,he stole your rogue?if so...how?
    Hey rocker u change with red3ull accounts right?
    well u can ask him

prist_pl2

than pls post ss of our msn talk ... U said i said i stolen your priest lol ... U give me id and pw i can give it here and maybe someone know how to chack him I can give old id and pw to my rogue and i have sq to my rogue and i have id and pw to priest dont have sq ... And u said u have today test u morn Than everything is looking like u are scammer ... U was saying on msn ... "Omg im not scammer ... I dont scam ... I changed alot acc and never scammed oky ??" and some other stupid things ... Than u taked my acc and never gived back u changed my pw before i do this and u changed pw to rogue and priest ... And your friend from clan are so stupid that they are saying that they are scamming ... Ask some of them ... And btw i wanna my priest or rogue back ... Everyone are saying that u are scammer and u rocker u said u need this acc than u asked your friend can he scam me yes ?? ... Good luck noobs ...

prist_pl2

Originally posted by XxSensFailxX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxSensFailxX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-prist_pl2
    I WANT MY ACC BACK !! *(all thse info are copy from other forum )

ok i'm here first of all dont scam and post here u moron
    u got both account i want my preist ...

this the real story: we got the stage we change sq
    he said give me plz with alot of smiles
    and his english was bad he alwase said so no trade?(
    he wanted i will give first sq i told him to swear me he dont scam and i said i will give u first but give me to
    he said ok i swear
    ok i gave him he gave me some he said try this 1 or this or this
    and i gave him the sq that works so he gave me few i need time to try them all
    and he got time to change my preist password and then this rogue he changed gave me dc
    from rogue and
    exit and
    at msn he said HAHAHAH rogue lvl 61 is mine :P
    and preist lvl 63 is mine :P
    and i know to talk with this asshole dont helps i think his turk his english is very bad
    i tell him u want trade he saying
    ok trade plzzz

so dont scam and post and me and ur mother fuker u sweard fucking mother fucker god will take u to hell fucking bitch just a game.!!FREAK!!!!!!!!1[/b]
    And truth is that u gived me few sq and noone of them was working i gave u all info 100 % GOOD AND u scammed me u mother fucker dicksucker dog Oh and i got dc from priest not u from rogue And u turn off your msn and said today u gt very hard exams u will not be able to log for 3 -4 days

prist_pl2

Originally posted by XxSensFailxX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxSensFailxX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade
    I am , I have not liked this guy for some time now, since he has been behaving "weird" with some trades and items of some of my clannies, but never had anything solid ... *

u dont like because u dont know me u can ask senses we kinda good freinds and about the items i didnt was at c for like 3 weeks
    and i back to play so i just wait to him and give him some items bp[/b]
    And btw i wanna my items back rogue chitin +7/12 etc ...

<!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade

and i back to play so i just wait to him and give him some items bp[/b]

Void, this has been going on for almost a month now. I have given you the benefit of the doubt. But you are only finding excuses...
    at first u would not repsond to pms pretending you are afk, although you were talking at clan chat at the same time.
    Then you said you quitted KO (I still dont understand how quitting prevented you from giving items back)
    Now you are back, but senses (koffs) is never on which I know is not true, he is on most of the time ....

I dont need to ask senses (koffs) for anything.. the fact of the matter is you have still not given him his items back, although you have admitted they are his for some time now. You want ppl to like you, then behave accordingly. Give the items back.

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    his friends helped him :TpaBaKyP: r ImNotOkey ...
    why u blamming me...and for what I know u scammed him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast