+10 raptor gel

This is a discussion on +10 raptor gel within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i forget this guy's name but around 4:00 EST there was a guy shouting "+10 raptor gel" on Olympia 3...macroing ...
Page: 1

Dorn

Default +10 raptor gel

i forget this guy's name but around 4:00 EST there was a guy shouting "+10 raptor gel" on Olympia 3...macroing has really gotten out of hand. i know...without the name and stuff this is worthless but if anyone did catch the name pls post it (which i doubt anyone did)

TakeThat

i'lll buy how much babashop ?

::Time2Burn::

Default Re: +10 raptor gel

Originally posted by Dorn
    i forget this guy's name but around 4:00 EST there was a guy shouting "+10 raptor gel" on Olympia 3...macroing has really gotten out of hand. *i know...without the name and stuff this is worthless but if anyone did catch the name pls post it (which i doubt anyone did)
    Prolly he was selling craps and shouting for trying to take attention all players at moradon for his craps.

btw "gel" means "come"

SiegeR

also some guys was selling rogue plate dagger defence helmet+6 (which is imposbile)

i pmed him about where he get it or somthng

he said athenslayer just bought it.So dont be suprise if GRathens turns out to be plate rogue

Dorn

i realize gel means come...slm--shalom (hi)...baba (friend)...aga (pls)...thats all i know...oh and ý is i

Sweet

Originally posted by SiegeR
    also some guys was selling rogue plate dagger defence helmet+6 (which is imposbile)

Dorn

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    [/b]
    i hate it when only the x appears