got scammed :(

This is a discussion on got scammed :( within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a question to all, I have been cheated in the game, say 2 times 20gbs and trade with the 3rd ...
Page: 1

Shakka

Default got scammed :(

a question to all, I have been cheated in the game, say 2 times 20gbs and trade with the 3rd trade the seller disappeared and I not have pictures, it takes pictures?
    you can ban the game the character with all his / her account?
    you could ban if it had pictures?
    answer plss

no it doesnt take pictures by itself im afraid, and the moderators here at gamers4life can only ban forum accounts, they have nothing to do with the game itself, so i guess the only think they could do here is the ban the person's k4life account, if you have obvious proof's that can connect the ingame character to a account here

sry for ur loss bro

~ cas

The mods here as stated above can not ban ingame accounts. I will move this to the correct cheater section, and not the general chat.

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    no it doesnt take pictures by itself im afraid, and the moderators here at gamers4life can only ban forum accounts, they have nothing to do with the game itself, so i guess the only think they could do here is the ban the person's k4life account, if you have obvious proof's that can connect the ingame character to a account here

sry for ur loss bro

~ cas
    tnx dude i lost money ,MY BAD!!! bad day omg i be carefull for other time

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    The mods here as stated above can not ban ingame accounts. I will move this to the correct cheater section, and not the general chat.
    ok mate i understand is my bad day

dont trust him...

GJ bumping old thread