Just asking..

This is a discussion on Just asking.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there some kind of hack to see from everywhere you want who is merchanding and what he is merchanding ...
Page: 1

Default Just asking..

Is there some kind of hack to see from everywhere you want who is merchanding and what he is merchanding and to be able to buy things ?

I ask that because I was playing on a private server and when I decided to stop I merchanded my mirages dagger's for 1 coin somewhere in moradon where It would take some minutes to someone enough lucky to found me.

Imagine what was my surprise when a guy buyed both like 2minutes after and was not near me never see him.... Nobody was near me at this moment

It happened to me 2 times, first time I was just thinking I was wrong he was there and I didnt saw him, but now I'm very disapointed

infectedknit

I know there used to be a hack exactly like this on the USKO. There would be hacks that somehow made their view distance much greater than normal and then they could click on someone from anywhere. As well, the hack scanned for the items. (at least that's how someone explained it to me). I'd assume it'd be the same for a private server only less defenses to stop this from happening. (this was patched AFAIK on USKO)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilsvern View Post
    Is there some kind of hack to see from everywhere you want who is merchanding and what he is merchanding and to be able to buy things ?

I ask that because I was playing on a private server and when I decided to stop I merchanded my mirages dagger's for 1 coin somewhere in moradon where It would take some minutes to someone enough lucky to found me.

Imagine what was my surprise when a guy buyed both like 2minutes after and was not near me never see him.... Nobody was near me at this moment

It happened to me 2 times, first time I was just thinking I was wrong he was there and I didnt saw him, but now I'm very disapointed
    The same happend on USKO too there is a guy on youtube merching Mirage for 1 coin or something and someone buys it. ( and it happend to me also even though it wasn't 1 coin, it was a shell piece for 1m )