Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is pathetic lol roflmao at the paper boy part :lol: srry for ur clannies' losses[/b] yeah,, 27 yrs old ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

he is pathetic lol
    roflmao at the paper boy part :lol:
    srry for ur clannies' losses[/b]
    yeah,, 27 yrs old and still a papper boy , he got 3 kids one was from a previous girl ....he can't seem to hold anything down a girlfriend or a job
    he jumps clan to clan like girl to girl,, a str8 up looser he got a new baby and still will not get a real job stays as a papper boy and ignores his current girlll and baby for this game...
    and scams people in game to take his anger out on people cause of his real life problems
    andark told him that and he signed off
    real talk
    truth hurts

and he is a looser.
    and your right its not only messed up he scams people butt is funny he is a looser.
    lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andark

o ya and he was talking about how hes buying 3bill noah off a site and he jas lied about that and a lot more...so mr paper boy when u see this get off your comp and stop staying up night after night end on end pretending your in ufc u ant even fight u fat paper boy iv seen your myspace here lets look http://www.myspace.com/mastermorehouse thats so funny with all his super hero stuff wat r u like wat 14 no wait thats right your 27 ~.- wat a joke he is

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

o ya and he was talking about how hes buying 3bill noah off a site and he jas lied about that and a lot more...so mr paper boy when u see this get off your comp and stop staying up night after night end on end pretending your in ufc u ant even fight u fat paper boy iv seen your myspace here lets look http://www.myspace.com/mastermorehouse thats so funny with all his super hero stuff wat r u like wat 14 no wait thats right your 27 ~.- wat a joke he is[/b]
    oh yeah i remember that , he said he was in the ufc,,,whats that stand for. ultimate fat camp ? judgeing by that myspace...lol
    when he admited to being a papper boy, what a looser...
    he scammed chilliXD for his g1 credit login...others on other servers...
    he is str8 retarded....
    he does it on his own accounts...
    its funny....
    he tried to scam this new guy on my clan named deuce..he was on JOKERS CLAN and asked him to borrow his dark vane+7
    we told him he is a scammer....
    then he joined our clan
    that entire clan is like 90 % turkish its funny
    he uses turkish people for np count to stay g3

haha
    what a noob
    sux that he scams alot of people thou
    someone should own him ';-]

Andark

opps srry ment to say kfc :P

Banned

Red face

opps srry ment to say kfc :P[/b]
    yeah, kfc where he orders that fat bucket of chicken before he goes back to fat camp
    with his batman cape on he got from six flags
    figures he would like chicken, his girl is a chicken head...
    heard he so fat when he donated blood , the doctor said ,' i can't beleave it's not butter'
    lol
    found 2 other memebers on JOKERS CLAN justin aka 13atman aka zorgonthegreat aka godlikebattlepriest tried to scam already...
    he scams on a day by day bases
    &#39;;x <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

P.S. 13matman is leader of JOKERS clan and scams anyone he meet or will trust him

Andark

lol he go the cape from six flags $10 he didnt win it he stole it!haha :P

Pino

i think its all the work of badcompany, i think they are paying him to do this.

Banned

Talking

i think its all the work of badcompany, i think they are paying him to do this.[/b]
    nothing to do with them.....
    13atman is just some dude who scammed 7 people in my clan.
    and andark is one of them....
    he got andark for a dread shield+4 and chitin rebirth set.
    he scammed gamma22 for an erion staff+7
    he scams alot

im here to back up buddah on everythign he said as u can see im andark and he scammed chtin rb set and dread shield +4 like he said above...all i got to say is he has been trying to steel members he said to me in a pm that hes an adream god (i now for a fact he isnt he cant even lvl his self how he going to be good)he said o my clan will lvl u to 60 in no time he was in grumpy gamers and soon as he got his grade three and when they lvled his chars he left got his clan called KissMyAssBuDDaH (which i believe isnt aloud in the game)and he added random turkish clan to his ally too then he add a lot of english speakers and started to lvl them by autoing i hope the gm&#39;s do catch up to him because he thinks that he gets into a clan has them lvl them then finds a random reason just to leave the clan and thats bs...so if u dont believe buddah then your slow because i back him up 100% on everything because i now its true![/b]
    as u can see from this post andark made ,,, 13atman from jokers clan is a scammer
    &#39;;x

Banned

Question

lol he go the cape from six flags $10 he didnt win it he stole it!haha :P[/b]
    that is just funny...your probably right thou that he stole it,,,i doubt the cape would tie around his fat neck
    dude is like 300 pounds talking he was on the ufc,,, united fat camp...hahaha
    back on subject thou...
    watch out 13atman aka godlikebattlepriest is a scammer thou.
    &#39;;-x

Buddah has let plenty of scammers in clan before. What I think it is, is really one of Buddah many characters that he logs in then tells everyone this the charcter is okay and then he scams his own member of their items and then it doesn&#39;t look like he has done this.

There have been many clan members that have gotten scammed in Buddah clan maybe you all that are in his clan should think about the leadership and security your under. I wouldn&#39;t be supprised that buddah characters make up 50% of his clan.

Banned

Exclamation

Buddah has let plenty of scammers in clan before. What I think it is, is really one of Buddah many characters that he logs in then tells everyone this the charcter is okay and then he scams his own member of their items and then it doesn&#39;t look like he has done this.

There have been many clan members that have gotten scammed in Buddah clan maybe you all that are in his clan should think about the leadership and security your under. I wouldn&#39;t be supprised that buddah characters make up 50% of his clan.[/b]
    back on subject this post is about a scammer named 13atman aka godlikebattlepriest who scammed people in my clan and quit my clan and we got proof...he started a new clan named jokers,,, witch has nothing to do with my clan,,, if your gona coment please do so properly,
    thank you

Andark

wow so 13atman tried to scamm again he tried to make a preson in buddah420 to quit the clan saying that he got scammed and he said that buddah is me andark and he believed that "andark"is fake and not real wow...he tried scamming his own member called duece for a dark vane +7 i mean really come on he isnt that stupid so he joined buddah..then he tried saying to insane that he had a spear of muky +7 if he joined his clan ok right...cause he said that he was getting those 3bill noah form a site he never got as u can see he went from a eagle eye +7 which a clan member let him use to a iron bow rb which he used from a clannie to a IRON BOW +1 how can u say your going to give someone a +7 murky if u cant get yourself a decent weapon...some fat paper boy huh!

RoxaS

you sure it wasnt badcompany who paid a gm to scam your members lmao[/b]
    rofl

Pino

if you don&#39;t have real proof of him scamming anyone. i don&#39;t think you may make a topic about this.
    someone is innocent until the opposite is Proven.
    this is just trying to make someone look bad. like done before.
    if you have proofs come back

Banned

Red face

if you don&#39;t have real proof of him scamming anyone. i don&#39;t think you may make a topic about this.
    someone is innocent until the opposite is Proven.
    this is just trying to make someone look bad. like done before.
    if you have proofs come back[/b]
    more then 22 people on ares server he scammed 7 in my ally, another dude named gamma22 in no drama clan and also a clan leader witch has niothing to do with my clan, godlike aka 13atman has scammed on other servers as well..
    and is a known scammer... but not many know his new alies as 13atman , only as godlike so we are makeing it known,,, thats what this section is for and more then 1 person is posting here. about him scamming.
    &#39;;&#39;-x

P.S. he also scammed assortedcomet on xxnodramaxx clan on ares server...witch u can all pm and ask about it...
    he tried to scam katreen on xxnodramaxx clan on ares server and tried to scam a few people in his new clan jokers witch now joined my clan do to the fact that there clan leader tried to scam them..

this topic is just not about him, but also about his method he uses. he studiied social engineering to do this and get what he wants by manipulation.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast