Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i desied to come on forums o chck the topic and read and put my 2 cents in o btw ...
Page: 5

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

i desied to come on forums o chck the topic and read and put my 2 cents in o btw buddah im at my dads he has a sweet a55 computer im downloading knight online right now ill be home about fryday or saturday but any ways i saved someone from getting scammed from 13atman ^^ some priest in his clan not any more tho after he quit the clan he said god bless your soul and some stuff it was funny but i do wat i can to help ;P and i noticed he only hads people in his clan with good wepons most the time i just saw some one with hb+7 in his clan i talked to him i said u now hes going to try to scam u he said i now and also said when he asks for the hb ill say no...he wont leave the clan yet he said yet cause he said 1 reason he dont go on the char much!~.^ buddah pm me ts info my dads got a headset for me for this comp ~.^[/b]
    just so people know, 13atman i think sold his clan to a turkish guy clan named JOKERS so now he mgith be teryint to do a name change again as he did before on his warrior or rougue. his warrior name before was x13uDDaHx and then changed warrior yo 13atman and also has a rougue named l3atman and a mage named zorgon the great ,, a priest named GodLike BattlePiest on ares server and is looking to scam more...
    be on the look out ';s

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

just so people know, 13atman i think sold his clan to a turkish guy clan named JOKERS so now he mgith be teryint to do a name change again as he did before on his warrior or rougue. his warrior name before was x13uDDaHx and then changed warrior yo 13atman and also has a rougue named l3atman and a mage named zorgon the great ,, a priest named GodLike BattlePiest on ares server and is looking to scam more...
    be on the look out ';s[/b]
    the last update on this person juston aka 13atman aka godlikebattlepriest aka zorgonthegreat on ares 1
    that scammed multiple people for items is now on a clan named departed.
    he has admited he joined this clan to scam there members.
    so be aware of this person..hope he does not scam you too like he scammed others.

Arrest's have been made, LiquidGel04 and Sillyho have been arrested and are now behind bars close topic

Psy

So did he have a ko4life account, or do I have to investigate? :lol:

Banned

Exclamation

So did he have a ko4life account, or do I have to investigate? :lol:[/b]
    what is ahm 4 life? what is ahm stand for ?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

what is ahm 4 life? what is ahm stand for ?[/b]
    The ant hill mob.
    One of the most known old school clan on diez

Banned

Exclamation

The ant hill mob.
    One of the most known old school clan on diez[/b]
    no doubt playa ';-]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

no doubt playa ';-][/b]
    yeh.. ask anyone who played during KE on diez and they'll know AHM

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

sorry to hear about ur loss and same with ur clannies, lately people are getting so untrustable that you have to keep your eyes open for the SMALLEST things you do

Banned

Exclamation

sorry to hear about ur loss and same with ur clannies, lately people are getting so untrustable that you have to keep your eyes open for the SMALLEST things you do[/b]
    yeah, alot of back stabbing... alot, too many kids like 13atman...that scam people,,,,i heard he made a new clan now and departed allied with him...
    departed clan knows he is a scammer and ally him anyway...
    its like no one cares...

after 5 years in knight online and like ( lose like 20 account and some good items ),i learn... DO NOT TRUST ANY1 HERE,since they can sell everything for real money..

hashey100

dam thanx for warning us caus i pretty always see him online and i thoght he was a average player :S i better watch out for that gay

Banned

Smile

dam thanx for warning us caus i pretty always see him online and i thoght he was a average player :S i better watch out for that gay[/b]
    yeah, now that he scammed a bunch of orcs he is now switched to human and stay on the low...and he name changed his priest godlikebattlepriest to l3atman to match his other 2 cvhars warriotr named 13atman and rougue named I3atman....anyway...he is human now,,,,so human clan on ares server might wana watch out for him he has scammed alot of orcs on ares so far...
    no humans that i know of...

Arrest's have been made, LiquidGel04 and Sillyho have been arrested and are now behind bars close topic[/b]
    lol :lol:

Banned

Smile

dam thanx for warning us caus i pretty always see him online and i thoght he was a average player :S i better watch out for that gay[/b]
    no problem bro he scammed others on his new warrior now nick named 13atman and his mage zorgonthegreat....and aparantly he makeing alot of enimies....
    just thought i'd give an update as this person scams one person to the next....
    he scammed xsyferx for a scortching staff+7.....
    syfer wanted to post it here,,,and asked me for help since he was not able to make an account here...
    said forums was full or something...

P.S. 13atman from the clan Departed also known as a scammer clan that alows scammers in it that work togeather scamming items for there own benifits....
    ';-x

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast