1darthmage1 another wannabe scammer

This is a discussion on 1darthmage1 another wannabe scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this fag buys an auction dosent pay for it then wants the gbs cause he claims he did pay for ...
Page: 1

this fag buys an auction dosent pay for it then wants the gbs cause he claims he did pay for it when he clearly didnt then he wants the gbs now and he says he'd pay later. this time i didnt trust him nor will i ever trust anyone on ebay again. this kids a mage on diez in the knightsthatsayni clan or some fucked up name like that. just another heads up not to trust this guy ever.

Banned

this fag buys an auction dosent pay for it then wants the gbs cause he claims he did pay for it when he clearly didnt then he wants the gbs now and he says he'd pay later. this time i didnt trust him nor will i ever trust anyone on ebay again. this kids a mage on diez in the knightsthatsayni clan or some fucked up name like that. just another heads up not to trust this guy ever.[/b]
    ul for the auction
    but good you didnt give him the GBS first