Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 more scammers to add to the list

This is a discussion on 2 more scammers to add to the list within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TheWorldWeLivingIn and mindcrack are scammers, now usually i wont do a risky trade without a vouch.....well mindcrack was "buying plat ...
Page: 1

TheWorldWeLivingIn and mindcrack are scammers, now usually i wont do a risky trade without a vouch.....well mindcrack was "buying plat +bronze +75m for 2x shards +7, and TheWorldWeLivingIn vouched for him(he had 200+ posts) but well he logged off game and msn, and first time i got fucked over......just if u see them on trade sect or anywhere know they are scmmers

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

wow wtf, i didnt scam anything and never have, i vouched for him coz i buyed mage off him and gave char seal scroll to him whiout any item in return.
    How the fck did i know his gonna scam YOU. And show SOME PROOF before u start insulting ppl on scamming.

edit: i gonna also advertise u as a scammer coz ur doign it to me!

wow wtf, i didnt scam anything and never have, i vouched for him coz i buyed mage off him and gave char seal scroll to him whiout any item in return.
    How the fck did i know his gonna scam YOU. And show SOME PROOF before u start insulting ppl on scamming.[/b]
    am i supposed to prove that he took the firtst part of the trade and logged off and signed off msn.....you vouched for someone who scammed me so i blame you too,

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

am i supposed to prove that he took the firtst part of the trade and logged off and signed off msn.....you vouched for someone who scammed me so i blame you too,[/b]
    Like make a PIC showing u traded ur item to him????
    Im sorry i vouched for a scammer, but seeing when he sold his mage to me, he was total broke and didnt scam my SEAL SCROLL, so its weird to see him scamming for what ? 2 shards ???

1 shard, it was 1 in beginning of trade he gives me my stuff, then 2nd at end of trade.... im just mad, that -300m now but it is what it is....what a pathetic noob

mindcrack

1 shard, it was 1 in beginning of trade he gives me my stuff, then 2nd at end of trade.... im just mad, that -300m now but it is what it is....what a pathetic noob[/b]
    Ur a noob u didnt trade me anything. it was liek u wanted Plat prem ESN code first, then trade me 1 shard, then 75m + brnoze prem, and then u trade me other shard. I told u to fck off and then u told that u gonna make a scammign topic about me coz im wasting ur time....

Conovo from mindcrack trying to defend his scamming self:

Arvi says:
    hi
    Arvi says:
    ur the one who wants plat bronze and 75m for dual shard +7s right ?
    Astro aka Str8 aka Neal says:
    ya
    Arvi says:
    well i just buyed bronze
    Arvi says:
    i can log any server so u can give shard
    k one sec
    k im in c2 cz
    Arvi says:
    ok i start logging
    k
    Arvi says:
    my name is lordwrinkle
    are you orc?
    Arvi says:
    yes
    lol meet me in mora then im human...at inn naia
    Arvi says:
    xD
    im lordhonda
    ok so i give shard, you give esn codes, and 75m and ill give last shard after i confirm them
    Arvi says:
    yes
    Arvi says:
    it was plat prem, and bronze prem
    Arvi says:
    + 75m
    for duel shards +7
    Arvi says:
    yes
    k
    trade me
    fuck you
    <------this is where he signed off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotemain'>
    I can buy plat esn code anytime, also bronze. We can do trade anytime u like, but u would need to give 1 shard away first, then i give u the codes + 75mil, then after that u check out and give the other shard.[/b]
    if you dont mind do u have anyone who can vouch for you? or something to tell me your trustable and i wont have to worry about losing a shard
    [/b]
    Yes i can get TheWorldWeLivingIn to vouch for me, i made a account trade whit him, where he gave me char seal scroll first[/b][/quote]
    ok well can u make sure your able top buy plat and bronze atm, (just being cautious) and if your sure ill do it today

[/b][/quote]
    yes i have plat ESN code already that i buyed yesterday, going to buy bronze straight away. Add me on msn [email protected].
    And we can do trade ingame once ur ready[/b][/quote]

This is the convo i had with him on pm

Ur a noob u didnt trade me anything. it was liek u wanted Plat prem ESN code first, then trade me 1 shard, then 75m + brnoze prem, and then u trade me other shard. I told u to fck off and then u told that u gonna make a scammign topic about me coz im wasting ur time....[/b]
    no offense but i have alot more to back me up than you....post count, been here for 3+ years, and good trade record..... so next time you try to make me look like a scammer, think about that

mindcrack

Arvi says:
    hello

yo

Arvi says:
    ur the one who wants plat bronze and 75m for dual shard +7s right ?

ya

Arvi says:
    I buyed bronze esn also, so i have both codes and have 75mil in my char

Arvi says:
    i can log into game once ur ready to trade whit me, 1 shard +7 first

wait, you give me plat esn code first, then i try it, then i give u 1 shard

or the deal is off, becouse i dont trust you

Arvi says:
    what? on ko4life pms u sayed u gonna give me 1 shard +7 first after i have 1 voucher?

yes but i still dont trust you

Arvi says:
    well the deal is off then, i just buyed plat and bronze esn for nothin...

ur own fault

Arvi says:
    yes, coz i trusted a idiot like you

lol i gonna make a ko4life topic bout u, how noob u are

Arvi says:
    im noob coz u back off whit ur original deals???

Arvi says:
    fuck off noob

after that he blocked me on MSN and made this topic, what a noob.

mindcrack

no offense but i have alot more to back me up than you....post count, been here for 3+ years, and good trade record..... so next time you try to make me look like a scammer, think about that[/b]
    Unless u have some solid proof not some invented MSN convo. I have no reason to watch this topic anymore, coz i know i havent done anything bad.

your so full of shit, i dont actually get anything out of telling everyone your a scammer, not like ima get my item back, theres no reason i would go through trouble"making up msn convos to make you look bad, you make your self look bad by scamming me.....

heres the proof you cant edit:

double post, sry

your so full of shit, i dont actually get anything out of telling everyone your a scammer, not like ima get my item back, theres no reason i would go through trouble"making up msn convos to make you look bad, you make your self look bad by scamming me.....

heres the proof you cant edit:

[/b]
    I can edit all of that easily rofl

ok thats not the point its not edited ive never had problem with scamming ppl or blaming ppl before

fucking mindcrack, bitch scammed me too. he&#39;s gonna deny the fact that this picture is of him but it would make sense according to my thread in cwest market buying plat prem esn code as well, it also corresponds to str8&#39;s being scammed of the same thing.
    Mindcrack
    story cut short, i wanted esn code (still do), he offered 400m, and i quote from him, "I can buy plat premium for esn anytime, im gonna sell for 400mil, but IGNORE my post if u dont trust me to have money first.... " and of course im gonna be skeptical so i said id give him half the money first and half after
    PM&#39;s
    we met ingame, he went on his noob mage account, and well yeah, not much to say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast