Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 new scammer dont trust them, never give them cb items

This is a discussion on 2 new scammer dont trust them, never give them cb items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Olllie oh yeh i remembe rhim...
Page: 2

TakeThat

Olllie oh yeh i remembe rhim

temmu

Originally posted by oppi
    loan cb item to them they was both in clan for more then 4 month, well now they leave and items gone....
    if he was 4 months in clan and only got SS +3 i would say he deserves it.
    just my opinion but i dont think clan should keep "cb" just give out the items you get and dont whine after them if some1 leaves clan.

redfieldTnT

opp asked everyone in clan for clan items

and posts posts of quiting ko..........
    from being a outside of clan it means shit what i say but look at it form thier point of view they worked for things and feel they are being abandoned
    but hey what do i know....

ok oppi if i was u remove sanosteam is a scammer because u aren't better
    i saw u selling a CLAN BANK ITEM FOR USD people in old resurrection did alot work for it and u ask for cb items and selling for usd sry buth this is very gay even if i i still had rogue earing i wouldn't give to u

Heim4teil

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oppi
    loan cb item to them they was both in clan for more then 4 month, well now they leave and items gone....
    if he was 4 months in clan and only got SS +3 i would say he deserves it.
    just my opinion but i dont think clan should keep "cb" just give out the items you get and dont whine after them if some1 leaves clan.[/b]
    i was 9month in this clasn and get nothing like some ppl too

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by oppi
    he scammed a RE from clan bank, 1 day befor he left clan he told me that great story here. he said he got hacked and the hacker stole only the RE from his account not the rest of his items. thats just LOL
    umm... and u actually believed that? :lol:

gord

its not my job.. but i really wanted to say something...

clan bank rules are mostly simple, if there s no difference in resu, its like
    "clan bank items are given to ppl as a clan bank item, and those items dont belong to them.. clan bank can always ask for it, always can take it back without any susspeccion"

ppl joining clan for friendship, for XP-PK parties, or for cape(i m not supporting this, its a simple view of ppl)

for instance, lets say there s a party with 5clannies and 1 healer who s not in ur clan.. and this boss party got a WE (just an example).. clan bank must pay 6/1 of the money of the WE to the healer who s not clannie.. clan bank also pays for trinas to upgrade grade1 armors,weapons..
    I mean the owner of the clan bank has all the rights on those items...(even the rights of selling those items after disbanding the clan,cuz when the clan gets disbanded the items remains to the owner of clan bank) If u dont trust him, basically dont join that clan

so, u guys cant say that sano or ollie(or whoever) didnt get anything from that clan...
    I bet got so many friends, and also XP,NP whatever...
    If i were in resu, i would give all the CB items back, even if i heard that the clan bank is gonna sell them for USD, cuz they are not mine..(not arguing I deserve or not)

P.S : I m just claiming my idea.. not blaming ppl... calm down,and relax

redfieldTnT

sos if i make a clan we get we's roc's in's ib's and i feel tired of this game
    i can take all the clan items back and sell the for usd
    and im good gun right.....
    opp ur a cool guy we never had any bad words or any misunderstandings
    but u cant just quit the game sell ur character and take all the clan items for yourself........wich is why some diddnt feel it was right to return items...

Heim4teil

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    sos if *i make a clan *we get *we's roc's in's *ib's *and i feel tired of this game
    i can take all the clan items back *and sell the for usd
    and *im good gun right.....
    opp ur a *cool guy we never had any bad words or any misunderstandings *
    but u cant just * quit the game *sell ur character and take all the clan items for yourself........wich is why some diddnt feel it was right to return items...
    +1 :P

oppi

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    sos if *i make a clan *we get *we's roc's in's *ib's *and i feel tired of this game
    i can take all the clan items back *and sell the for usd
    and *im good gun right.....
    opp ur a *cool guy we never had any bad words or any misunderstandings *
    but u cant just * quit the game *sell ur character and take all the clan items for yourself........wich is why some diddnt feel it was right to return items...
    red listen, first it just was a test who to trust and who not, second i wasnt tired of the game when i decided to disband resu. i asked for cb items and that was just to test loyality of my clannies. now i know its a fucking stupid game and it makes no sence for me to go on, cause some ppl pissed on my leg, who i always helped and gave everything for my clan, i never had any cb item, i gave money to clanbank to pay masterquests well nvm i think thats norma but i was kinda poor in game u know i used noob gear or almost noob gear for a lvl 64 guy. well nvm thats not the point. i was inactive for like 1 week cause i have some problems with my schoolmarks, real life first. then i heared sano and olli left. both was in clan for more then 5 or 6 month. olli was assist of me for a long time. and didnt even talked to me on msn that he "rollbacked" the re or that he will leave clan. still not the point. i asked for all cb items to make a test who to trsu and who not to, then after i asked for i only got two ( 2 ) items back. what would u do if u loose everything u build for 1 and a half year in one week only cause u cant play that much anymore? so i decided for me fuck off. it dont make sence to go on on dies cause most ppl i know give a fuck too. let me explain why i sell this 2 items now. i spended alot of time in resu, 1 year 4 month. its very hard to build up a clanif u start from point zero like we did ( mihi and i ). btw we founded resu when we was lvl 28 or sth life that. we was chickens and still are. there was only the russian guys left in clan that was 3 active guys ( dimon lex and atv ). i dont want a clan with 3 ppl online when i got time to play. and i also said to gimme the items cause we didnt got that much to give all ppl an item. if u are in clan for long tme and get nothing and other guys get sth then there is only stress, and all want items and be mad with the guys who got them. so i said all will be mad wih me anyway cause i disband and ask for items, so fuck off let the other guys be one group and all can be against me, just dont let the active guys fight against each other. i realy dont care what u all guys think about me cause its just a game and i dont know u even if i chahatted with u for long long time. i saw u cant trust anyone. well sry for my english and my mistaked i am still drunken from yesterday, u should try that cause it makes more fun then waste time for a game i just realised to late. bb dies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12