BabyDx koxper & loser

This is a discussion on BabyDx koxper & loser within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look on that ss: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6094/kospmi1.jpg proof my ass ? u call that proof ? u see arrows ? how is ...
Page: 1

RealPayne

look on that ss:
    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6094/kospmi1.jpg

proof my ass ? u call that proof ? u see arrows ? how is it proven lol tell me ty.

"are u all retards ?
    i never gained a single % at 67 using koxp b4 rofd came out.
    we were testing out.
    god u all were crying"[/b]
    judge by yourself koxper or not? i think it is, but dont get him wrong he never exp unlegit, when there was a exp bug, he not use it ofc he just "test" it, and get himself to lvl 70++.........

also there are some said he is a scammer so probobly his items will deleted in the next wipe, look how rush he to sell his item, my advise dont buy from him, losers stay losers, koxpers stay koxpers, idiot stay idiot

gl dx we know its not you koxp over there ofc you just love exp there u excdently there, and extently took soul yeha yeha.....

Legacy Senior Member

look on that ss:
    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6094/kospmi1.jpg
    judge by yourself koxper or not? i think it is, but dont get him wrong he never exp unlegit, when there was a exp bug, he not use it ofc he just "test" it, and get himself to lvl 70++.........

also there are some said he is a scammer so probobly his items will deleted in the next wipe, look how rush he to sell his item, my advise dont buy from him, losers stay losers, koxpers stay koxpers, idiot stay idiot

gl dx we know its not you koxp over there ofc you just love exp there u excdently there, and extently took soul yeha yeha.....[/b]

This shows ur maturity.

graydeath

i think you have too much time on your hands o.O

Legacy Senior Member

Largely due to actions, both recent and previous, flaming of other users will be thoroughly enforced from this point on. Well, what exactly does this mean?

Excessive flaming, in any section except the Off Topic section, will result in a warn (not necessarily a BAN; perhaps a verbal warning). Flaming includes purposefully demeaning other users in a non-satirical manner, and is at the discretion of administrators or moderators.

Be warned. If you really need to flame, do so in the Off Topic section, but not in any others.

This applies to all administrators, moderators (both global and specific).[/b]

graydeath

33c4l

ownt?

RealPayne

lol here is what i talk about, i never koxp, ritual does, they admit it, here babydx keep denie it that why he so loser lol bring 1 ss of me koxp and i give you all you want but you cant, cuz i not exp on weird spots like dx lol you guys relly make me happy :lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I have personally spent HOURS and HOURS in xp parties with Dx. And I'm talking about when he was 72+ in paramuns, which means his XP was shit.

Why would someone who KOXPs spend HOURS and HOURS in legit xp parties? Your accusations just doesn't make sense.

And as far as his items go - we all know Dx can solo most, most if not all, Eslant bosses - which would explain his items. I know for a fact he didn't steal any clan banks/items from the clans we were in together and the items I've traded from him have been legit - I still have ALL of them.

Just because someone posted 1 ss that may or may not show him KOXPing, that may or may not even be from this server - sorry, that's just not enough proof.

Haven't you ever been invited into some random KOXP party at lower levels? It happens.

Close topic. Enforce rules of these forums - Ban/Mute EXCESSIVE flamers.

MalaViDa

yea ban them

jakesean

I have personally spent HOURS and HOURS in xp parties with Dx. And I'm talking about when he was 72+ in paramuns, which means his XP was shit.

Why would someone who KOXPs spend HOURS and HOURS in legit xp parties? Your accusations just doesn't make sense.

And as far as his items go - we all know Dx can solo most, most if not all, Eslant bosses - which would explain his items. I know for a fact he didn't steal any clan banks/items from the clans we were in together and the items I've traded from him have been legit - I still have ALL of them.

Just because someone posted 1 ss that may or may not show him KOXPing, that may or may not even be from this server - sorry, that's just not enough proof.

Haven't you ever been invited into some random KOXP party at lower levels? It happens.

Close topic. Enforce rules of these forums - Ban/Mute EXCESSIVE flamers.[/b]
    enlighten me plz.