Gt5oo

This is a discussion on Gt5oo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I was in cz last night and kept running into this warrior, fighting him, and then watching him zoom ...
Page: 1

Default Gt5oo

So I was in cz last night and kept running into this warrior, fighting him, and then watching him zoom away from me. Thought, well maybe it's just me lagging or something, but it was only occuring with him. Then asked some other ppl if they saw the same thing and everyone said yes. He'd go from being right beside you to 30 feet down the road, or be coming up from behind you and scream from 10 feet away. I beat him in a 1v1 3 times, and then after that he began running from me unless there were other orcs around. Anyways..

this one not half a second before we were 1v1 when these two guys showed up, he zipped across to where you see him

Legcut/scream didn't work once against him, right after I took this pic he took off to the left and over the wall before I got to the top of the hill.

This was a pm I got about Gt5oo from a sin that couldn't catch him either after we both chased him a bit.

I can confirm it.
    I was chacing him with MrsLies while he used light feet and I used descent so its kinda like i had light feet as well, we still couldn't catch him and whenever he redballed he glitched like a fuk :huh:
    I also got a screen shots of him going with a priest while he was BEHIND the priest and they were both out of hitting range and a sec after I got duffed suddenly he glitched to me and started hiting me h43r:

Too lazy to look for those pics tho :unsure:

Cant Think Of A Name

Originally posted by Sad1st
    I can confirm it.
    I was chacing him with *MrsLies while he used light feet and I used descent so its kinda like i had light feet as well, we still couldn't catch him and whenever he redballed he glitched like a fuk :huh: *
    I also got a screen shots of him going with a priest while he was BEHIND the priest and they were both out of hitting range and a sec after I got duffed suddenly he glitched to me and started hiting me h43r:

Too lazy to look for those pics tho :unsure:
    sounds like a typical night in CZ :wub: