This is a discussion on 4.12 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So... first of all, this is a wrong place for posting this.. But I want to tell you guys that ...
Page: 1

doki

So... first of all, this is a wrong place for posting this.. But I want to tell you guys that this guys is a scammer... 4.12 on ko4life. His e-mail is: [email protected] ... he promised to me that he will pay next day.. then he dissapeared.. I added him on msn with my another account, he was online.. pmed him and asked what's the matter with my money? he said: "You will get tomorrow for sure".. after a few minutes he said that he gtg and talk with me later.. this was 2 days before.. still nothing ...

disrespect

uuuf, sucks to hear!

Hope he pay you what he owes you.

chuca

in+3 for sale = very suspicious

doki

in+3 for sale = very suspicious[/b]
    that's real.. i saw it.. but... he owns me 330 euro.. if he pay me I'll delete this topic..

tommyleonghk

u are supposed to get the money 1st before giving items...

take some screenshots of your msn convo and post it on cheaters section... this will get ko4life mods/admins to look at it

Pannenkoek

What a bastarD , next time get the item before getting payed bro !

anoo666

thats sux u should give him the item after recive the money la no money no item simple rule.

He try to scamme me too so i think you will never get your money
    gl

Banned for scamming.

damn... that sucks :s
    Its wrong section tho lol

doki

damn... that sucks :s
    Its wrong section tho lol[/b]
    yeah.. it is wrong section but it is the best place where you can post such a big scammer like 4.12

I hope that scum of earth dies what a piece of ****** garbage I hate scammers they should die

St0neColdKill3r

He used to play on Pathos and traded his priest for my friends sin, and like a day later everything was stripped from both and he tried to blame my friend.

I'm more then certain it was he and his friend Matenal(pretty sure someone just posted about this guy scamming too)* who also had both account infos.

This was before cypher rings and seal/unseal so wasn't hard back then.

Arthurios

bumping an old topic but uhm, when I saw my inbox I saw he wanted to buy all my items and chars on logos (guy doesnt play logos lol) and when I looked on his profile : Last Seen: Today, 10:40 AM

just wanted to say this because getting scammed sucks.

tommyleonghk

someones gotta show proof of him (4.12) scamming,....so admins/mods can do thier job..