4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

This is a discussion on 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI). within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well. Today, when before servers restart we saw DT and DF on D3 Eslant. Firstly we killed DT and we ...
Page: 1

JayneDoe

Default 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

Well. Today, when before servers restart we saw DT and DF on D3 Eslant. Firstly we killed DT and we started to DF. When clannie fighting with DF i saw a warrior (ZOGI) who member of FearFactor clan's. He lured a Uruk Tron and tried to kill me and my clannie. Tron hited me sometimes but i poted. Then he lured 2. and 3. Trons and my partner towned. There'r some SS's.

After like 2 hours, i saw Nargila2, he's a member of FearFactor clan's too. I said this case and he answered: "hahahahahahaahahhah..." and blocked pm.
    btw. That wasn't first lure/ks'ing from FearFactor. They ks'ed us 3 times before this, when kill bosses but i don't have SS's.

WHATEVER, I HATE ALL OF FEARFACTOR MEMBERS!

Trii

that DF dropped unique soul

Crazy2010

i kill DF with pots B)

TakeThat

how is luring cheating ?

hej

Not cheating but bad behaviour and should be ban, One question do, why in hell kill DT before DF?

JayneDoe

Cuz DT was close than DF and we'r really lazy ppls. =P
    Just kidding... We killed firstly DT, cuz we could attack him together, no need to heal. Fast kill the DT then turn to DF.

TunaFishyMe

Dt dies faster...so kill him first. I would have done the same

FearFactor allways do that ks or lure. If you do to them they get crazy lol.