Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI).

This is a discussion on 4. KS'in to BOSSes from FearFactor members (ZOGI). within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FartMachine That no their first time and not the last time....
Page: 2

Originally posted by FartMachine
    That no their first time and not the last time.

Garmonbozia

0bscurity i hope u'll read this post. You know me and my clan, ur brother was on my clan. You asked "why didn't kick my brother, he's useless in clan" and i said "i have enough free place in clan and i don't want to worry anybody. He can stay if he want, i won't kick him or anybody." Yes, i know my clan isn't a big clan but anyway i think that was cool. But i'm so sorry dude, ur clan have a really bad name... Talk with ur members; notice them, kick them, fuck them and save ur name.

i was once in fear factor
    its a good clan
    the leaders are really great ppl
    its just that some players do this kinda shit like luring and
    spam trade its mostly zogi and dorpwn
    dont blame the clan there are alot of good ppl there

Banned Senior Member

There are some really shitty players in FF like LetMeEatYou
    when I was in their clan that little fucker ksed me (his clannie) <_<
    and he once lured mobs on me when i was doing harpies in luferson

zogi is a gay noob
    thinking we were allies with them... all they done was stealing out bosses <_<
    the whole point of being allies is to share drops, u give me somthing, i give you somthing.. but no. they claimed all the drops for themselves

OneShot

that's nothing new...

some time ago, me and NightOwl we were killing DF at B2 or B3 and some1 from garfield clan (a sin or archer) lured trons on my priests... u should have seen what i had to do for:
    1. moving 2 chars at the same time
    2. not letting NightOwl being killed.

I can say, in the end was really funny, as i "danced" with trons giving heals on 1 char and debuffs on another 1... the worst part was the drop. Unique coins & unique soul pot...

simomofin

Originally posted by Amine
    They all are pussys, *h43r: *last time i was getting ksed by 2 warriors from this clan for a TK, we started tanking at the same time .... but still, i had the drop. * *

Get some skills n00bs . *:lol:
    shit, i m also in fearfactor and i m not active like old days, but i was not aware of my clannies are kser obscurity who is FF leader is a good guy and an oldsckool we r playing in diez for 1 more year together, not all members are pussy but this secreenshots pissed me of i apologize from public in name of my clan and i ll report it to obscurity.

Garmonbozia

I know 0bscurity and i'm sure he's a really good guy. But that wasn't first time dude. Most of FF mermbers doing that all the time. Really bad name for a clan...

simomofin

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    I know 0bscurity and i'm sure he's a really good guy. But that wasn't first time dude. Most of FF mermbers doing that all the time. Really bad name for a clan...
    i reported it in clan forum guyz my hope is, this shame will end soon.

ID4N

This Zogi well deserved a ban and we should start to work on it.

simomofin

Originally posted by ID4N
    as a clan member, i did what i can and i wrote this on clan forum and started a discussion about it. i m not leader or assistant on clan, just a member. clan officiers make decisions, and i hope they make it in a good way.

ID4N

Originally posted by simomofin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simomofin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    as a clan member, i did what i can and i wrote this on clan forum and started a discussion about it. i m not leader or assistant on clan, just a member. clan officiers make decisions, and i hope they make it in a good way.[/b]
    i didnt ment a ban from a clan i ment a real ban by a gm. luring and trade spamming are banable.

liquidkk

first of all as i said there is more then 1 user playing on zogi so i can check who did it and tell him not to next time
    but still me and my clan got so much spam traded lured ksed on boss
    that i dont give a shit about it we have some on fraps lol
    but we dont go and cry on it every time we just keep on going
    like yesterday we did talos almost killed it and all this idiots knxw's
    came and start luring on us cw and stuff do u see me open topics? no i dont
    and fartmachine get it i dont hate u i hate ur stupid friend melica that took stuff from clan and started killing ppl with ur char

Amine

As i told you before, i have no respect for you. <_< Every fuckin time i will see u making a fuckin boss, i will steal it from you, Not by luring or trade spamming, -_- but only by ksing and trust me, i will get the fuckin drop.

liquidkk

i dont have any problem that ppl will try or will ks boss from me
    really i dont cause i think the strongest will take it
    and i dont need any "virtual respect" lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast