Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

4comeonbaby aka YakarY1karCakar1m tbl movie

This is a discussion on 4comeonbaby aka YakarY1karCakar1m tbl movie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://video.frmtr.com/video/37365/LosWra1th here's the video he made by himself from his own screen. he put the movie on turkish forums. the ...
Page: 1

http://video.frmtr.com/video/37365/LosWra1th

here&#39;s the video he made by himself from his own screen. he put the movie on turkish forums. the reason of this movie [according to him] he got pissed of lostwra1th because he was using skill against him. anyway the evidence is in the movie. watch <span style="font-family:Impact">2:45</span> carefully.

he changes his skill bar. he drink HP pot. at the same time he went back to his regular minor skill bar. at first u&#39;ll think that hp pot might get canceled. but it&#39;s not.

just watch it carefully.

he&#39;s fuking drinking hp and mp pot at the same time.

another infamous clan presents. another 80 with lots of transferred nps. GG k2 keep protecting these bitches.

pwnt ftw?

Imhotep

At the start of the vs he uses both too ^^

i watched bars instead of skills pots. Its in high speed but u see that hp goes up from hp pot and theres a gap when mana goes up. I see nothing wrong here. i ll ask him for normal speed movie

Machina

http://video.frmtr.com/video/37365/LosWra1th

here&#39;s the video he made by himself from his own screen. he put the movie on turkish forums. the reason of this movie [according to him] he got pissed of lostwra1th because he was using skill against him. anyway the evidence is in the movie. watch <span style="font-family:Impact">2:45</span> carefully.

he changes his skill bar. he drink HP pot. at the same time he went back to his regular minor skill bar. at first u&#39;ll think that hp pot might get canceled. but it&#39;s not.

just watch it carefully.

he&#39;s fuking drinking hp and mp pot at the same time.
    another infamous clan presents. another 80 with lots of transferred nps. GG k2 keep protecting these bitches.[/b]
    Againist StunnerKillah whos crying because got pown by someone?, when will u grow up child ?

Uzu

LOL guys stop crying stunnerkillah is 10000% right

he uses them at the same time, u can clearly see that

fuk off haters

More apparent at beginning, the 2:45 pot is hard for me to tell one way or another..is this cheating?

Banned

More apparent at beginning, the 2:45 pot is hard for me to tell one way or another..is this cheating?[/b]
    After watching carefully, he uses Soul pot at 2:43, then hp pots at 2:45 when soul pot is still on cooldown, and soul pots again at 2:46 <_<

ooo

not as bad as spamming spike.. their whole clan use hack.

if stunerr says that hes cheating, i dont even have to watch the movie to believe it
    that yakary1kar guy is already a known cheater (hes in infamouse isn&#39;t he?)
    i know he NP transfers, im pretty sure i have screenshots of him doing it from a few weeks ago

not as bad as spamming spike.. their whole clan use hack.

[/b]
    lol that is just 2x critcal point

ooo

lol that is just 2x critcal point[/b]
    sir, im aware of that skill, but there shouldn&#39;t be 3 equivalent dammages.

every skill with critical point can hit 800-1800+ depending on how much DD you have.

I would assume that was BB without CP / Thrust with CP / Spike without CP / Pierce with CP.

but you are pretty unlucky lol

i watched bars instead of skills pots. Its in high speed but u see that hp goes up from hp pot and theres a gap when mana goes up. I see nothing wrong here. i ll ask him for normal speed movie[/b]
    they both [mushlee and 4comeon] admitted that they&#39;re using TBL in turkish forums. GG

ooo

every skill with critical point can hit 800-1800+ depending on how much DD you have.

I would assume that was BB without CP / Thrust with CP / Spike without CP / Pierce with CP.

but you are pretty unlucky lol[/b]
    BB doesnt hit as hard as spike on mages compare using it on people with high AC like warriors.

and 600% vs 400 vs 200 u will see bigger gap in dammages... sirr

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast