Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

4comeonbaby aka YakarY1karCakar1m tbl movie

This is a discussion on 4comeonbaby aka YakarY1karCakar1m tbl movie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont even have to response to that :lol:[/b] you did ninja :huh:...
Page: 3

Uzu

I dont even have to response to that :lol:[/b]
    you did ninja :huh:

FisherySociety

\_/ for the perfection...

In infamous were he belongs.

theperfection

\_/ for the perfection...

In infamous were he belongs.[/b]
    <3 love you too.

TopCat

Server: Akara
    Clan: OldBoys
    Girakon issue involved ,you dont belong in here get the fuck out cunt.Mahazzz
    you are making a fool out of yourself just like topcat ,sexe and rest of them.=/ scammers under cover.[/b]
    Sometimes i wish u have a car accident and die.. after ppl like me helped u and got u a character and helped u out this is what u have to say? wow

seriously dude grow up man

infamous- having an extremely bad reputation.

nothing else really needs to be said about that clan.

Imhotep

infamous- having an extremely bad reputation.

nothing else really needs to be said about that clan.[/b]
    They all cheat, even their little retard of a mage BUNGUA or w/e the hell his name is uses tbl edit for super pew pew casts and tps. <_<

Im in that clan with ur char kanka but im str8 no cheating so stop this bullshit ^^

Imhotep

Im in that clan with ur char kanka but im str8 no cheating so stop this bullshit ^^[/b]
    Maybe not you bro, but 99% of ur clan cheats ;P can&#39;t you see that in pk ? h34r:

i dont pk yet hb plx :P

Banned

Server: Akara
    Clan: OldBoys
    Girakon issue involved ,you dont belong in here get the fuck out cunt.Mahazzz
    you are making a fool out of yourself just like topcat ,sexe and rest of them.=/ scammers under cover.[/b]
    Huh?

your posts are amusing.

theperfection

Sometimes i wish u have a car accident and die.. after ppl like me helped u and got u a character and helped u out this is what u have to say? wow

seriously dude grow up man[/b]
    shut up scammer . you didnt help me .... I paid $$ to get the character u bitch ,u charged me almost 1k for lvl 80 with shell set and raptor +8 , you abused me with your prices ..
    now tell me ..what did you help me with ???
    Oh wait I actually helped you ... I sold you my rogue items for 400 which they worth 700+ remember ??, I afford you a website that is 90% cheaper than any other website hosting with paid domain.
    I hunted bosses with you and i didnt get shared and IF i did get shared i always take the lowest .

, and yes you are scammer who tried to get his account back after i left the clan in a few days ... i dont own the account anymore but good thing i took the character in a ring into new account haha.
    Buddy you are history ........do you want me to make new topic about you being scammer ? because lossing lvl 53 priest and 30 rogue is not matter to me ...

Huh?

your posts are amusing.[/b]
    ok cunt , is that it ? do you have anything else to do than blowing topcat for items.

Banned

ok cunt , is that it ? do you have anything else to do than blowing topcat for items.[/b]
    Topcat has never given me any items at all.

Keep amusing me, your funny, in a retarded way. Go make yourself look more stupid, its fun to watch.

theperfection

Topcat has never given me any items at all.

Keep amusing me, your funny, in a retarded way. Go make yourself look more stupid, its fun to watch.[/b]
    Yeah Yeah Burn fucker Burn. i know you cant resist.

keep complaining , You will get it ; one way or another.

jaminko

all inFamous pk with 1 full healer -secondchance 3rogue,2-3wariors, and 1mage and they own colony zone and why ? we have still 3int priest in party and we lost and again why ? coz their priest got nice tbl and nobody can kill bunbula, so machina shut up you are only small liar and all clan infamous and puzjel you too as laska and next so dont lie zzzzzz ,and why you use tbl coz you dont know normal pk so need cheats coz without cheats you are all only noobs cya in cz

new patch. = end of infamous.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast