Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4FullContact

This is a discussion on 4FullContact within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well basically this clan has done everything in the book and more, but they're notorious for their full party tbl ...
Page: 1

St0neColdKill3r

Well basically this clan has done everything in the book and more, but they're notorious for their full party tbl shows. They got the castle by some big time bs when AlwaysTogether(ex castle holders) and their ally Dismissed instantly dc'd on Wednesdays CSW and we're spam dc'd through out that CSW. No other clan we're dc'n at all and yes theirs tons of Turkish clans here so it had nothing to do with Turkish net.

Well they own the castle now which makes most of us sick cause they blatantly do every damn cheat there is and sadly its benefiting them atm.

Anyways heres just a small taste of their amazing skills on how much they feel the rules apply to them.

Yes their spam healing the crystal from there and thats not even close to all the priests they had in different bugged spots doing that.
    Crystal would go to 10% then full in a second.

And here's a topic on the official forums with more ss's

http://forum.tr.knightonlineworld.com//ind...showtopic=32809

Now maybe someone can answer this clearly for us can you re catabug nowadays or is it supposed to be impossible?

Yea Kevin...not only 4FC, AlwaysTogether use too this shit...al my topics about it on oficial forum was deleteed ;s

or OttomansWolf xD when 4FC coming on Wratch spot, their noobs hide in wall >.>

anyway 4FC its full turkish clan ??

basically, it's more like the fight 'who's got better cheats' h34r:

all of the 'Top' clans are using them... AT, 4FC, Teek1, Fanatix (yeh they r the most legit :lol, Ottomans, Animatronic, Zaminoy, Dismissed and many more...

the thing is that K2 is doing A BIG TASTY SHIT about this...

tbl ? 95% priests and mages using it on Girakon

St0neColdKill3r

Yea Kevin...not only 4FC, AlwaysTogether use too this shit...al my topics about it on oficial forum was deleteed ;s

or OttomansWolf xD when 4FC coming on Wratch spot, their noobs hide in wall >.>

anyway 4FC its full turkish clan ??[/b]
    Well yea its sad that all these ardream nothings that decided to macro 80+ are now feeling they can get away with everything on this server, and making ppl that wouldn't cheat do it just because its the only way to enjoy this game atm for them. I myself am just focusing on xpin until this stuff is sorted out.

tbl ? 95% priests and mages using it on Girakon [/b]
    Only 95% your lucky ^^

Anyways heres a lil topic i made on officials maybe you guys can help keep this up top so we can get some help with 4FullTblPowa

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=194989

ING

something about McFreakky from AlwaysTogether >_>

http://files.filefront.com/Bez+tytu322u+00...;/fileinfo.html

anyway Faramir try be sarcastic? cheater report cheater ? Far is the most TBL heal priest on Pathos ;s he can heal/duff/cure in 1s ;s

Banned

asta also use tbl kill him

itsme!

something about McFreakky from AlwaysTogether >_>

http://files.filefront.com/Bez+tytu322u+00...;/fileinfo.html[/b]
    fk that crappy bullsheet
    even when there was 4FC in ardream i pwnd all rogue there was only a rogue called i lovejessica or somthing he could kill me and the GM shoppers like KingKong, SupportAboveNooblan, KAB0
    Those guys killed me easy but ilovejessica was some minutes vs...
    and i've vsed with daniel (JingleBallz) We both won i dont remember it but we both were good and i could kill him 2 times, and just the gm shoppers can kill everyone easy.. my opinion.
    rest rogue i pwned and u dunno about orson max hit was 400, and mages tp fast idk if there is any TBL but i see those pics they are wallhacking i was in war with Tasty saw someone from 4FC hacking I don't remember the names

ING

asta also use tbl kill him[/b]
    yeah..... sure......

Banned

yeah..... sure......[/b]
    it was joke omg dont cry

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

fk that crappy bullsheet
    even when there was 4FC in ardream i pwnd all rogue there was only a rogue called i lovejessica or somthing he could kill me and the GM shoppers like KingKong, SupportAboveNooblan, KAB0
    Those guys killed me easy but ilovejessica was some minutes vs...
    and i've vsed with daniel (JingleBallz) We both won i dont remember it but we both were good and i could kill him 2 times, and just the gm shoppers can kill everyone easy.. my opinion.
    rest rogue i pwned and u dunno about orson max hit was 400, and mages tp fast idk if there is any TBL but i see those pics they are wallhacking i was in war with Tasty saw someone from 4FC hacking I don't remember the names [/b]
    fast tp ?
    once on bowl i saw that mage kazuyadreamwiked or smt alone and by the time i tped 1 guy to kill him, he double blinked on me and tped the WHOLE party

St0neColdKill3r

fast tp ?
    once on bowl i saw that mage kazuyadreamwiked or smt alone and by the time i tped 1 guy to kill him, he double blinked on me and tped the WHOLE party[/b]
    And yes that mage is the mage in 4FullShit with the chitin shield...shocker eh

UA can too tp whole party in 1s(in ronark ofcourse)

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

I hate this cheaters.
    When the day comes where tbl edit dont work, they are nuttin worth.
    Fuck that bitches aq

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast