Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it true?

This is a discussion on is it true? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is what i found in the turkish forums. it's look like a photoshop edit but i already asked for ...
Page: 1

this is what i found in the turkish forums. it's look like a photoshop edit but i already asked for ksc. he tried to hide his name and stuff maybe he just ruined the picture. if it's fake sorry for the guys in the party.

if it's true and i'll have the ksc i'll send it to k2. i wouldnt be shocked tho, what can i expect from a cheater?

theperfection

its not even worth the transfer with party =/

TopCat

wow

i think it's not fake cuz none of them replied this on turkish forums. some ppl think that ladyfear took the SS

its not even worth the transfer with party =/[/b]
    64np solo
    130 np in party
    if they were doing it for clan

HaMaD

If u want to be sure its real or Fake

ask him if there was " Np Trans"

so ur saying that the jucek guy alwasy been in the same exact postition? Even after tp its not always same. And come on doing np transfer in cz? how stupid can u be.

Uzu

so ur saying that the jucek guy alwasy been in the same exact postition? Even after tp its not always same. And come on doing np transfer in cz? how stupid can u be.[/b]
    LOL?

its obvious that it is np transferring!!

Hey cutie Senior Member

its obvious its photoshop.

kibal

so ur saying that the jucek guy alwasy been in the same exact postition? Even after tp its not always same. And come on doing np transfer in cz? how stupid can u be.[/b]
    What r u talking about? , just c the np transfer of my ss , 3 kills in same coords .

And if u want say yah but only 3 kills , look at this one 8-9 kills ( didnt count them) in same coords.

So next time at least be sure of what u say lol . Btwn dun calling those guys np transfer i dont even care xD.

its obvious its photoshop.[/b]
    its obvious its np transfer... just cause its on same coords dont mean its PSed...

R.I.P Jucek :mellow:

another1 from turkish forums. these kids are tryin to fuk each others cuz they had an argue in the clan. first SS i added was from ladyfear. he hide his name, this ss is taken from 4comeonbaby he hide the names in the rest of the party but he forgot to hide the party chat. u can easily see that he's in the same party good gunz

nutsackatak1

What r u talking about? , just c the np transfer of my ss , 3 kills in same coords .

And if u want say yah but only 3 kills , look at this one 8-9 kills ( didnt count them) in same coords.

So next time at least be sure of what u say lol . Btwn dun calling those guys np transfer i dont even care xD.[/b]
    u get exped there buddy? helis at 71 xD

kibal

u get exped there buddy? helis at 71 xD[/b]
    yes i did .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast