Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

4FUN - Girakon

This is a discussion on 4FUN - Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It isn't tbl edits, he is lucky boy and noobs can't slow/casting him ^^ 4FUN u should play lotto...
Page: 2

OrangeSpy

It isn't tbl edits, he is lucky boy and noobs can't slow/casting him ^^

4FUN u should play lotto

Bezik

haha and It calls some one who's name is Mario ? 2 or 3 hits ? (who should be lucky)

gg for u

OrangeSpy

I am not Mario baba

Validating

haha and It calls some one who's name is Mario ? 2 or 3 hits ? (who should be lucky)

gg for u[/b]
    I like how you called 4comeonbaby "best sin" on girakon, in his video when he was vsing you he didnt cancel you even one skill, so is he sooo pro and you are cheating or is he sooo noob that cant cancel a shit? :unsure:

lol xD
    gira is realy fuked up

another retard has been found by the babashoper dan

duff refraction on 75 lvl ?:> Blocks all curses for 10 seconds and has a chance(its big chance) to reflect the curse back onto the caster.

i love this skill ^^

duff refraction on 75 lvl ?:> Blocks all curses for 10 seconds and has a chance(its big chance) to reflect the curse back onto the caster.

i love this skill ^^[/b]
    its 5seconds and the cooldown is 3mins on top of that... and if you notice some of the fights are WAY longer than 5secs and that doesnt explain why hes never canceled EVER

St0neColdKill3r

The movies are his highlights in pk.

They don't depict every pk moment he's ever done. Watching most the ppl in that video they aren't comboing and when he's running away to heal they aren't even close to him. The only person he even heals is himself so not like he has to click names on his bar which takes another second. In his pk video under media section ppl we're saying he never got iced either but in his vids i clearly see him getting slowed several times.

Maybe he does use something but if thats the worst of the troubles there then you should feel damn glad to be on that server.

Alot of this sounds like more ppl who can't stand duffers that aren't duffing for them.

kibal

Watched all of them , and 0 casting fails .Is rare but like someone said not enoguht prove.An he got slow only 1 time in the 2nd video .

Banned

Watched all of them , and 0 casting fails .Is rare but like someone said not enoguht prove.An he got slow only 1 time in the 2nd video .[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=246950

Check IloveTequila how many times he got cut cast by even 1 person hitting him at the time. and when he had 3-4 it was even worse. How can this guy not get cut cast even once when we jump him in cz with like 8 people (not exageratting) and still manage to heal himself and throw a subside?

Bezik

hah ^^ I don't care about those noobs

btw on BlackWidow still plays u Kevin ?

kibal

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=246950

Check IloveTequila how many times he got cut cast by even 1 person hitting him at the time. and when he had 3-4 it was even worse. How can this guy not get cut cast even once when we jump him in cz with like 8 people (not exageratting) and still manage to heal himself and throw a subside?[/b]
    Im priest too and i know how easy is get casting fail .But perhaps this guy is the best priest ever and he has a way w/o cheating for heal/debuff w/o get cating fail

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

hah ^^ I don't care about those noobs

btw on BlackWidow still plays u Kevin ?[/b]
    Yeah Bezik Kevin still plays BlackWldow, and hes sure kicking ass on him :P
    After all he's the owner of the char. :P

Back on topic: There are tbl's for 100% no cancel out there and there is a high chance he's probably using them.

Validating

Im priest too and i know how easy is get casting fail .But perhaps this guy is the best priest ever and he has a way w/o cheating for heal/debuff w/o get cating fail[/b]
    He is not even an average priest ( if we are talkin about skills ) ... He is cheating, nothin more!!! Even if lighting mage with 72 lvl lighting skill cant cancel him a one skill => he is cheating. Even tank priest in chitins get canceled by lvl 72 light skill, and this noob is paper ...

Banned

He is not even an average priest ( if we are talkin about skills ) ... He is cheating, nothin more!!! Even if lighting mage with 72 lvl lighting skill cant cancel him a one skill => he is cheating. Even tank priest in chitins get canceled by lvl 72 light skill, and this noob is paper ...[/b]

dude.. i get canceled like 24/7 on the priest =/ specially if i get hit by 2 decent warriors who combo ... i have to run heal. run . heal . run heal xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast