Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

4FUN - Girakon

This is a discussion on 4FUN - Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why would someone cheat and then post it on the net for all to see.... anyone with a brain wouldnt. ...
Page: 4

why would someone cheat and then post it on the net for all to see.... anyone with a brain wouldnt. so in your case, im selling a brain with a side of logic...[/b]
    you really must be stupid... if you watch close in his PK VOL #1 he gets attacked by atleast 5-8 people yet hes not canceled once during that? ive played priest and i know for a fact heals arent 100% they can be canceled and debuffs are even easier to cancel than heals... yet notice hes never canceled

also... ive PKed AGAINST 4fun and ive watched him personally ingame take 8+ vs 1 and still cast subside and heal himself... rofl its a joke he tries denying he uses TBL edit then stupid people like yourself try and protect him yet theres these videos of himself never being slowed and never being canceled btw hes a PAPER BP unless hes running around w/ WE's +5/LE's +5 and resist +10 armors... then no way the slow rate on him is that low fuck ive PKed on girakon w/ a lvl80 warrior using dual WE +1, GR buff AND ice belt which is a nice amount of GR... yet i was a 90% slow and ive played a lvl75 priest on girakon using WE +2, WE +1, WP +2, GR buff AND IT WAS CHITIN BP yet i was slowed more than him lol

Nuttbuster

i didnt see his first one yet i guess ill watch and decide myself

Bezik

you really must be stupid... if you watch close in his PK VOL #1 he gets attacked by atleast 5-8 people yet hes not canceled once during that? ive played priest and i know for a fact heals arent 100% they can be canceled and debuffs are even easier to cancel than heals... yet notice hes never canceled

also... ive PKed AGAINST 4fun and ive watched him personally ingame take 8+ vs 1 and still cast subside and heal himself... rofl its a joke he tries denying he uses TBL edit then stupid people like yourself try and protect him yet theres these videos of himself never being slowed and never being canceled btw hes a PAPER BP unless hes running around w/ WE's +5/LE's +5 and resist +10 armors... then no way the slow rate on him is that low fuck ive PKed on girakon w/ a lvl80 warrior using dual WE +1, GR buff AND ice belt which is a nice amount of GR... yet i was a 90% slow and ive played a lvl75 priest on girakon using WE +2, WE +1, WP +2, GR buff AND IT WAS CHITIN BP yet i was slowed more than him lol[/b]
    then you were sux =]

kibal

why would someone cheat and then post it on the net for all to see.... anyone with a brain wouldnt. so in your case, im selling a brain with a side of logic...[/b]
    Obiously u dont know that there r retarders in this life . Didnt u c the video of a war lvl 80 (with crazy gear) using tbl edit for never get slow? that video wsa possted in this forum also.

then you were sux =][/b]
    The funy thing is that u didnt say u werent using tbl edit lolz. So do u claim urself like a legit priest taht dun use tbl edit?.

then you were sux =][/b]
    yup i suck cause i dont visit forums that give you a TBL edit for 100% heals and debuffs and no slow and then d/l them and have them installed/added to KO to PK

and also i did notice he got slowed twice... and again as a PAPER KEEP THAT NICE LIL WORD HANDY PAPER BP how is his slow rate against him that low? LE's vs WE's - SAME RESISTS so dont try and bring that up seeing at the same + WE and LE = same resists... and hes using IN so to my statement about the slowing if a CHITIN BP using WE +2, WE +1, WP +2, GR buff AND IS 174int gets slowed worse than that yet hes got the best ice resists somehow to not be slowed... and again to the heals/debuffs being canceled... any priest knows its impossible for all those heals to be casted along w/ the debuffs

Nuttbuster

it can be argue'd all day but in the end.... i really dont give a fudge. not sure why i even got involved ha, and i dont think you guys should really care, its his deal, w.e go on with it

it can be argue'd all day but in the end.... i really dont give a fudge. not sure why i even got involved ha, and i dont think you guys should really care, its his deal, w.e go on with it[/b]
    well when you play girakon as a human and a TBL edit user like this can stay alive w/ no problems seeing he never canceled its annoying

btw i do play girakon on human side if you are wondering d;

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sweet I'm in the 2nd video on SexE, that's when i was running around and pking buffless :P

were u crying ?
    don't say about dungeons anything pls ninja looters[/b]
    They are noobs, but still you are worst.
    I dont care about you.
    Finaly not only me notice that you are crap as player, "pipko"

kuman

tbl editor for sure 100% ! Wrrr !

Bezik

They are noobs, but still you are worst.
    I dont care about you.
    Finaly not only me notice that you are crap as player, "pipko" [/b]
    ye but u got pwnt by that crap player w/o heals/debuffs as I remember
    good luck

ye but u got pwnt by that crap player w/o heals/debuffs as I remember
    good luck[/b]
    full debuf on me and you with edited tbls(cant cancel your heal/debuf)
    It was very fair vs

Next time my rogue with koxp(5 arrow) vs your edited tbls, guess who win :lol: (joke)
    After this vs i will be king of girakon pro player like you, because i pwned you with cheats ?

4fun stop be pathetic.

Good luck for you too.

Bezik

full debuf on me and you with edited tbls(cant cancel your heal/debuf)
    It was very fair vs

Next time my rogue with koxp(5 arrow) vs your edited tbls, guess who win :lol: (joke)
    After this vs i will be king of girakon pro player like you, because i pwned you with cheats ?

4fun stop be pathetic.

Good luck for you too.[/b]
    have u got problems with read ?

I dont need to use heal or debufs on u =]

have u got problems with read ?

I dont need to use heal or debufs on u =][/b]
    Good joke, you always use debuff/heal
    If you want i can put few ss (vs with you), always debuf on me, keep going pathetic tbl editor

edit: I dont care if someone can beat me with debuf/heal or without debuf/heal

Good joke, you always use debuff/heal
    If you want i can put few ss (vs with you), always debuf on me, keep going pathetic tbl editor

edit: I dont care if someone can beat me with debuf/heal or without debuf/heal[/b]
    you should, it just means you got out comboed / outpotted. It has nothing to do with TBL edit or anything.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast