Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lol i'm a scammer :/

This is a discussion on lol i'm a scammer :/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some dude. i tinking i'm a scammer because (nice storry) : he trade his 72 naked rogue for a 67 ...
Page: 1

Jorn

Some dude. i tinking i'm a scammer because (nice storry) :
    he trade his 72 naked rogue for a 67 geared mage.
    then it was g1 fucked. end he ask me to trade it back, so afther some hard time he ask me it agin. end i sad "Offer"
    end he say: Mage + Gear, so i ask the gear. its was complete set +7 / Scorching +7 / EP +0 end i agreed white that offer.
    sho he ad his rogue end i the mage.
    then it come's he was nice the first 2 day's then he was tinking hmm i'm naked end cant hunt monster.
    so he start crying about items end ask me items. end now i am a scammer who dont give EP + Scorching staff +7 back?
    i tolt him that it was part of the deal end he so no you fucking bla bla (you know)
    so i tolt him if the 2 items not was on the offer u still was trowing nova's on your G1 fucked account.
    i done it for you but you are so stupit to offer more then you can. so.

whate are you guys tinking i'm a scammer?

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

if he wanted that trade in the first place then ur not a scammer h34r:

Jorn

Tanks. <3 this topic is yust for proof i&#39;m not a scammer so if you see a post Jorn is a scamemr NVM it

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

MM is a trustworthy clan, except seantheshark, cuzz he is a fag h34r:

lol what a tard, let&#39;s see if I got this right... he give you items + 67 char for 72 char, then he want you to give back the items? :mellow:

Fasza15

Well if everything you wrote is true, I don&#39;t consider you as a scammer. The guy can&#39;t just change his mind after the trade is done :S

Hey cutie Senior Member

no your not a scammer
    the other guy is a retarded fuck wad

GangstamaN

no your not a scammer
    the other guy is a retarded fuck wad

And I&#39;m gay[/b]
    +1

nah ur not scammer.. the guy is trying to scam u tho

Jorn

lol what a tard, let&#39;s see if I got this right... he give you items + 67 char for 72 char, then he want you to give back the items? :mellow:[/b]
    yes he ask 2 of the items back.

MM is a trustworthy clan, except seantheshark, cuzz he is a fag h34r:[/b]
    Tanks. <3 Sean is a good gun, he is nice on Ventrilo so whate do you need more?

nah ur not scammer.. the guy is trying to scam u tho [/b]
    Nah this guy dont wane scam me back, dont tink so because he is a good gun end he will be full hated when he done that

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

u are legit bro deal is deal and can&#39;t be changed after 2 days with additional items

Priest_gabber

yup jorn ur legit ... the other guy keeps asking me for items :P im jorns real friend we share all items lol he keeps begging : blocked pm ^_^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

o hi jorn.. so u go make a topic sayin im a scamer? and nice bullshitin about our lil trade....

yeh i traded for his mage geared... and i asked for trade back AS SOON as i saw the acc was g1 FUKED and i couldnt change email....

i said i will let u BORROW the fukin ep and scorchin staff untill u sell ur gay rogue items and get ur own mage shit,,,,, and u being a dumbass sent me an offline pm saying
    " haha ty for items..i know i only borrow .. but i never give back" etc... smartass

o and how the fuk was i tryin to scam him by askin for MY items back???
    jorn why go defending urself when there was no alligation....

WhoompThereitis

o hi jorn.. so u go make a topic sayin im a scamer? and nice bullshitin about our lil trade....

yeh i traded for his mage geared... and i asked for trade back AS SOON as i saw the acc was g1 FUKED and i couldnt change email....

i said i will let u BORROW the fukin ep and scorchin staff untill u sell ur gay rogue items and get ur own mage shit,,,,, and u being a dumbass sent me an offline pm saying
    " haha ty for items..i know i only borrow .. but i never give back" etc... smartass

[/b]

Jorn i think you have just been busted and knew this was coming. Also you have no proof..........

WhoompThereitis

Well if everything you wrote is true, I don&#39;t consider you as a scammer. The guy can&#39;t just change his mind after the trade is done :S[/b]
    u see this is where it is wrong .....jorn wanted to trade back and done an unfair deal keeping what he wanted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast