Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

666x is a ******* scammer

This is a discussion on 666x is a ******* scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed my full shell +7 and shard +7 and mirage +8 h34r: he was suppose to lvl me while ...
Page: 1

Jonas

he scammed my full shell +7 and shard +7 and mirage +8 h34r:
    he was suppose to lvl me while i was working/school 10 min after i gave him acces he scammed me... :angry:
    diez...

swishersticks

"future NOTICE, dont trust 666x"

add this email, this is 666x real life friend. andhe dosent need his friend that he vouched for to ruin his rep
    [email protected]
    he will help you

Banned

yes please add me i will try to get ur iteams back the best way i can..we can talk and i ned to know what happened please and ty [email protected]

Jonas

yes please add me i will try to get ur iteams back the best way i can..we can talk and i ned to know what happened please and ty [email protected][/b]
    yeah swisher paintball was good as nothing, he said that he was selling all items and he said that he knew about the scamming before he was suppose to do it so idk if i could trust none of em GOD DAMNIT NO1 is legit!

Banned

no i didnt bro i go to a private school and he go public and i had friday howw and he had monday off..i was at fucking school when this happened...i fucking dont play dies anymore no need to take ur noobie iteams..not even worth fucking 20$ sorry u suck at life.i tryed to help u but all u did was cry ...get over it im sorry it didnt work but i dont know his fucknig sq to his account ...

edit : WHAT u fujcknig noob i told u i didnt know anything till AFTER IT FUCKING HAPPENED....bro man really im sorry u left ur shit UNSEALED ..on a NOOBIE account ..its no my fault i tryed to help it didnt work

Jonas

does it matter if the account is good or not ur friend is still a fuking scammer + that u know him irl so u could speak to him and tell him wtf is happenin..
    u said ur rep is on the line and i have a feeling that u really like this game so tell him to send the god damn items back ffs !

im going of for sleep aint got no more time for this shit .. send the items he got on his account!

swishersticks

does it matter if the account is good or not ur friend is still a fuking scammer + that u know him irl so u could speak to him and tell him wtf is happenin..
    u said ur rep is on the line and i have a feeling that u really like this game so tell him to send the god damn items back ffs !

im going of for sleep aint got no more time for this shit .. send the items he got on his account![/b]
    i am real disappointed in scrap. but i dont know the whole story on MSN. did you say to him when yall were talking that he knew the guy was going to scamm? and did you say some stuff to him that was not necessary when scrap has done nothing to you?

well if you did say that stuff to scrap i dont blame him for not helping you. but if you didnt say that to scrap and scrap just lazy or something and not helping you with your problem then i am very sorry.

can someone post MSN logs of the convo between you 2?

Banned

he start yellnig at me saying i am not trying to help so i said whatever fag and blocked him...i can only be nice for so long lol ><

Jonas

i aint got the the convo logs .. and there is nothing to do except that scrap beats the crap out of 666x and tell him that he should bring me back the items ASAP..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ever heard of sealing items ?? :mellow:

Jonas

ever heard of sealed out fron ko4life

Banned

ever heard of sealed out fron ko4life[/b]
    PM a mod/admin about it, because you have enough proof to get this kids IP banned.
    i suggest PM majix about it.

Jonas

k

Banned

please seal ur ętems noob

Banned

idk u anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast