Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

666x is a ******* scammer

This is a discussion on 666x is a ******* scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u admit scamming? reporting u to a mod to get u banned from ko4life...
Page: 2

so u admit scamming? reporting u to a mod to get u banned from ko4life

nick0wn

hi guys

Banned

Who lets someone XP a account with nothing sealed? rofl...

Banned

Who lets someone XP a account with nothing sealed? rofl...[/b]
    he did lol ..i mean nick did it cause his friend was with him ..chris and chris probly pushed him into doing it..its stupid really but whatever...thats y u cant trust alot of people here..and btw the iteams are not sealed anymore and i cant help u so that sucks

Ok, so this is fun. Found this thread after answering a question in the Problem Resolution Center. Sorry guys, but <strike>itsjellytime</strike>, gator vs vandy, 666x and doggy1 (who actually never posted here, but oh well, gotta love IP searches) have all been banned. Way too shady to have 4 accounts linked to a SINGLE IP.

Sorry about not answering shit like this all the time, we can&#39;t keep up with it all, but we do what we can.

EDIT: Extremely sorry. After talking with itsjellytime himself, I&#39;ve decided that he was in no way a part of the whole scamming. Again, itsjellytime was in NO WAY a part of this scamming case.

Banned

Ok, so this is fun. Found this thread after answering a question in the Problem Resolution Center. Sorry guys, but <strike>itsjellytime</strike>, gator vs vandy, 666x and doggy1 (who actually never posted here, but oh well, gotta love IP searches) have all been banned. Way too shady to have 4 accounts linked to a SINGLE IP.

Sorry about not answering shit like this all the time, we can&#39;t keep up with it all, but we do what we can.

EDIT: Extremely sorry. After talking with itsjellytime himself, I&#39;ve decided that he was in no way a part of the whole scamming. Again, itsjellytime was in NO WAY a part of this scamming case.[/b]
    ty alot bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12