Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan

This is a discussion on 75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; than lets get a party vs party going =][/b] Buddy you are comical to be honest. Learn to play this ...
Page: 3

St0neColdKill3r

than lets get a party vs party going =][/b]
    Buddy you are comical to be honest. Learn to play this game for just that and get out of that dreamland your currently dwelling in. A huge reason alot of ppl shot orc was to have more action in cz, but in turn most ppl followed their lead to orc side. We have 100% my favorite clan i've been in on this server as everyone does their part and earns their shit including the leader and assists. You like to run your clan different then I do which is 100% fine, but i remember when i was in Positive in the best party we could've had Energie, Zabuza, McBurger, Implant, McTasty, ZtarLike, SharpSolid and myself and yea everytime your party was there you we're dropped in seconds or /towning in record time. Point there is im not trying to make a full level 80 godly geared clan, we're sticking to friends only. We're purposely keeping this clan small, so that everyone stays active and no one gets left out. Not to mention its impossible to find a full clan worth of 100% trustable ppl. Anyone can get in a party with 3 full intel debuffers with some sexy ass gear and then fill it out with level 80 mage and melees and think they are Gods gift to KO. As far as us leaving when your in CZ yea we are---and going to BF good call though.

That clan did turn to trash so thats why i deemed it as such. Learn to read words for what they say not for what you want them to mean. You can care all you want about CSW as we don't give one rat fook about it. I said forever that its cake to make coin and get your own items, and yea we're putting that CSW trash coin to shame.

Lets keep this to the topic that its in. As i said i don't care 1% about that clan drama anymore, so ppl can do what they want with those items as long as i don't have to deal with them again its a sexy trade off.

draviste

what the F is up with all this two faced shit?
    do you guys feel betrayed because we went orc?
    ppl who got items are still human and are in your clan so stop crying about items being jacked when you got items yourself.
    i stuck with beat, so F'ing what? i chose to go orc with a guy i've known and played this game with for about 3 years now. do you feel im greedy or something? i mean, i didnt even get items from GoodNight yet the ones who did get items wanna bitch and moan? what the F????
    as far as i am concerned, beat was the CL when those 2 left am i correct? why the F would the items go back to you guys when you guys arent the same clan anymore? beat says for them to keep the items, GO RIGHT ON AHEAD AND KEEP THE ITEMS. unless you guys wanna return the IN's and shit to beat. i'm sure he could use the money.
    i mean really, just knock it off with the two faced crap, you sound like a bunch of girls who got their heart broken.

i still love you guys and everytime i duff you, or get you exp'd, its exactly for that reason
    xoxoxo, Keara[/b]
    Love Yah Girl often imiatated but never duplicated, and widow, sweet glad yah got a gg group together hope yah accomplish whatever goals you have for yourself and team. I choose to remember GN as a great clan that had a lot of really fun times, we were able to achieve some goals outfit some players with some good items and have alot of fun in the mean time. When people become greedy and decide that cheating is the path to better there character than yes trash is the word to describe it, so to use your words it was time for some of us to bounce, but I choose to remember the experience as a postive(no pun intended) experience. And I think from hanging out in cz lately as more people become 80 or close to it than any successful PK party will have to contain 2 or 3 int priests, but in reality if chicky poo is there 1 is all yah need. C U all out there.

abdeucethree

Buddy you are comical to be honest. Learn to play this game for just that and get out of that dreamland your currently dwelling in. A huge reason alot of ppl shot orc was to have more action in cz, but in turn most ppl followed their lead to orc side. We have 100% my favorite clan i've been in on this server as everyone does their part and earns their shit including the leader and assists. You like to run your clan different then I do which is 100% fine, but i remember when i was in Positive in the best party we could've had Energie, Zabuza, McBurger, Implant, McTasty, ZtarLike, SharpSolid and myself and yea everytime your party was there you we're dropped in seconds or /towning in record time. Point there is im not trying to make a full level 80 godly geared clan, we're sticking to friends only. We're purposely keeping this clan small, so that everyone stays active and no one gets left out. Not to mention its impossible to find a full clan worth of 100% trustable ppl. Anyone can get in a party with 3 full intel debuffers with some sexy ass gear and then fill it out with level 80 mage and melees and think they are Gods gift to KO. As far as us leaving when your in CZ yea we are---and going to BF good call though.

That clan did turn to trash so thats why i deemed it as such. Learn to read words for what they say not for what you want them to mean. You can care all you want about CSW as we don't give one rat fook about it. I said forever that its cake to make coin and get your own items, and yea we're putting that CSW trash coin to shame.

Lets keep this to the topic that its in. As i said i don't care 1% about that clan drama anymore, so ppl can do what they want with those items as long as i don't have to deal with them again its a sexy trade off.[/b]
    you&#39;re so badass, i <33 u

yet goodnight was so trashy you decided to keep the cheaters with you
    hmm, maybe gangsta is the trash clan now.

and yeah lets get a party vs party going so we can finally shut you up.

St0neColdKill3r

you&#39;re so badass, i <33 u

yet goodnight was so trashy you decided to keep the cheaters with you
    hmm, maybe gangsta is the trash clan now.

and yeah lets get a party vs party going so we can finally shut you up.[/b]
    Reality is kid you are such a lil nothing here that you don&#39;t even have a real character which is why you tried to post with REEB(as your IGN). Not to mention always trying to rack up mad attention on post your stats with his char as if it was your own. If Jay didnt gear up LiquidBlood you would see how pathetic you honestly are at this game. Then maybe you would have to go through with all your ill suck your dick comments in vent for items eh homo. Everyone else is essentially sticking to topic here and most of us are still friends but nerdy twats like you that don&#39;t understand what friends are and can&#39;t see past a clan name or an IN GAME RACE. Stick to topic and listen to Jays advice to you and know your role son.

abdeucethree

Reality is kid you are such a lil nothing here that you don&#39;t even have a real character which is why you tried to post with REEB(as your IGN). Not to mention always trying to rack up mad attention on post your stats with his char as if it was your own. If Jay didnt gear up LiquidBlood you would see how pathetic you honestly are at this game. Then maybe you would have to go through with all your ill suck your dick comments in vent for items eh homo. Everyone else is essentially sticking to topic here and most of us are still friends but nerdy twats like you that don&#39;t understand what friends are and can&#39;t see past a clan name or an IN GAME RACE. Stick to topic and listen to Jays advice to you and know your role son.[/b]
    1. i dont have my own character because i dont have a CC to buy premium every month.
    2. i geared up liquid basically on my own, only thing i started with was a DOL from when i first started playing on liquid after i moved to pathos from xig.
    3. i never had a mic before we made edited, maybe ur just the homo, now that you and patrick are buttbuddies
    4. i stated what would happen if you wanted to get technical about giving clan drops back [hence more gangstas /towning and leaving CZ when edited comes]
    5. dont understand what friends are? lol i dont play this game all day, only a couple hours at night to pk for a few scrolls and saturday csws, why? because i have a life, unlike you, did you meet your girlfriend playing ko too?

i really dont care about you or your "trash clan" have fun with your cheaters, and tell them to stop trying to get extra items by applying rules to others when they dont even follow them theirselfs

this is my last post in this topic, obviously it has backfired on you gangsta dudes

75linebacker, pmhealer420, they are legit

some others in gangsta? not so much

have fun black, see you in CZ

Willow

You know, I have not said anything on this topic before for the fact that I dont really give a shit, yea exactly, I dont really give a shit about items other ppl have BUT when the clan I am currently in gets attacked by someone who can&#39;t or don&#39;t have the balls to stick to the topic because he got nothing else to say but flame and call us "trash clan" then I am stepping in.

First and most of all WE are not a trash clan and when you call us that then you are calling me trash and I feel offended. I dont want nor need a goddamn reply to this post, nor I give a shit what you have to say but please read the topic again.

This is by all means sad to see at what level some ppl can get when not even 2 month ago you all were sticking together because it was all fine and dandy, when the castle was all ours. Look at yourself once again, this is just a game. Yes GANGSTA was made out of some of the people that at the end did NOT jumped ship and that makes it good because we are all friends and friends stick together. I am sorry some of you think of us as "trash", well if we are then you are all worth less than trash.

Cya all in CZ because we dont back down, we stay and we fight unlike some ppl say lol... thats just funny

This is so sad...
    People who transfered from Beramus with super items whine about someone who has worked hard for an item and wants to keep it..
    If it&#39;s different than ignore this, but as far as I know 75Linebacker is a nice guy, doesn&#39;t really seem beleivable that he&#39;s a scammer..

oldboy

CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT

sorry for that now on topic...

CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOT CUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC UMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCU MSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUM SHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMS HOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSH OTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHO TCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTCUMSHOTC

St0neColdKill3r

This is so sad...
    People who transfered from Beramus with super items whine about someone who has worked hard for an item and wants to keep it..
    If it&#39;s different than ignore this, but as far as I know 75Linebacker is a nice guy, doesn&#39;t really seem beleivable that he&#39;s a scammer..[/b]
    I wouldn&#39;t say scammer at all. Never liked or understood that clan rule, but it was stated on our clan forum for all to see. Regardless, its way in the past all have moved on. Patrick logs maybe 1 time a week if that, so don&#39;t think he needs to worry about it anymore either. Pathos has plenty enough drama as is, so maybe ppl need to focus their energy on getting that castle back from those wall hackin clowns.

CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLS...tards like liquidblood should stick to the ardream section and learn to stay on topic.

O.o

so much drama going on

good thing i sold my lvl 72 xD

so hows pathos cz now? i havent been there for months is it more active now? O.o

ddd

O.o
    so much drama going on
    good thing i sold my lvl 72 xD
    so hows pathos cz now? i havent been there for months is it more active now? O.o[/b]
    decently active

decently active[/b]
    ahhhh ic ic :P more competition in war and csw and cz?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123