Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

:_BIONIC_: wallhacking

This is a discussion on :_BIONIC_: wallhacking within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today in the middle war i tried to fraps some wallhackers. all i got well to see is :_BIONIC_: also ...
Page: 1

SoulFamily

today in the middle war i tried to fraps some wallhackers. all i got well to see is :_BIONIC_:

also wallhacking were several other ppl like f4ylong, neverplaywithme and brutality
    i didnt got them on fraps, may be some1 else got them

http://rapidshare.com/files/26356903/bionic.avi.html

hashey100

lol i was in war but i saw bionic but not wallhacking anyways this is new to me

SoulFamily

than watch the movie and u will see it

hashey100

i have to wait for rapidshare (9 mins) how did you frap did you use gamecam?

Banned

lol ?
    good accusing , u smoking too much weed

In war , we had party of 8
    :_BIONIC_:
    :::ZENON:::
    f4ylong
    sin emre
    and some others were in party

none of them used any wall bugs or hacking or any kinda shits , we were by orc gate aoe when orcs comes out ,infact everyone who dies I try to TP them but it wouldnt let me , if they have wallhack they wouldve got off jail and got tped

in invasion , most of them got dced due lag ,
    it was left me ,:_BIONIC_: , then we added neverplaywithmem,some warriors dally something , i kept tping :_BIONIC_: for buff everytime , he was laggying and coudnt even cure or buff me sometimes
    most people got dced , i ended up going to moardon 30 min later after invasion , and brutality was never in the party!

P.S BIONIC is 78 or 79 not sure , and dont think he would use hacks to get himself banned ,
    Fix your video so can look into it ..

SoulFamily

look at the movie and u will see that he is using a wallhack

and i have several movies with him running into houses and with incredible speed. dont tell me he wasnt abusing some kinda bug or tool. also f4ylong was using this tool or bug. we will post more movie and picture if u want. and we wil send them to CS aswell.

i hope u will get banned for this shit!!!!!

Banned

and again , fix your video so we can look into this

SoulFamily

fix ure pc when u cant look it. its not my fault when u cant play .avi's

SoulFamily

i have to wait for rapidshare (9 mins) how did you frap did you use gamecam?[/b]

i frapsed it

means i used fraps :P

hashey100

ive downloaded fraps but how do i record ?

SoulFamily

start it and press ure hotkey

thats all

hi

i clicked ur rapidshare link and it gave me this

RIFF*jAVI LISThdrlavih8@p6LISTtstrlstrh8vids6 strf(( FPS1JUNK+^|zW2E%rgm}u1) >z^TPUA^AzEDY=W=ɪz\{ xz{)So8*}om>MO,(J齇u "zEW*GW*GU/zRLT zpQۉ_@ h;N(/3E=׫xp=_QT/QrŻU~.C@zS۪늛# wEn@oY*~e8[;@Qu*x@~{TY9W߶ G^|~u3+;˲>}V:/NZ}[}Rgj>iKO֞֞֞=-{{[Z{Z[[vvwwiiniiiomOkkkkwOOkwOOkQ ~{QU8qEDXʣ?+W{q&#39;O?p۶{Q,ZQ um4JM & P go ޸*ދumT;H*~y-ol!{1DSrd?{=AWTYǣ?x _ml(dfo l&i]L2{ iw;ݶVƲzj*pryMZy9T);9 uvf{]ge>s""x応UXyv|6.^sp~)G* /3A;V;^*[x->}Ŭꌗ~%gVCZ P*Rw]s{WȪ\߶Ϻcdt~׳g= b166;1nnڶ(Z";b(ڴEQ"X-ѶkmcoQQQ؋8E;{{-6ƽE(;T9u@ND;xpw^ &#39;e/S;g*;uuļT*XmQbwm*mG۶m kѶm^Z q-4hm-ZA hG,h$: EC>h &DhѢu EC[M4hEl6X㶎E;bXflvlvqssw1 6;fcw,f16Jᩌ*>h2D= !C6a 2J֙;N)VĒw[ӉյjݝB.SݩSqJPwԻ; ;8C;ݩq: vLu+w"*ٗ[n~՝* }[ۚVT,Z *l옚zgsP7P*/fmB.uۚ@Л}wq(uw):N[,SS]ݩRwJqJ˸SwJJqeJ)CSJ)p.)uRj E`VcHX ZL--BDI5aq7b.k5hYFJVyRIm:L@&+ |ijBl:vL51g8~WQg syY/O8֩{%#c LIST|jmovi00dc@=@FPSx8b`,y+ U\GW9Mk"3`R/$"ͼΥʔ| rtr {{xwUnJKKrSYߜ[email protected]*&#39; ,)3&#39;*/5-4%#$I( A-?$0*9,.140@WB=(!!1.654EAC8Sf7t]\E_s[QbeWORQS`YXFPEZYy]cpr9  0&#39;m`l15C tFj#X 0W r3G9ȑ#9rȑ#G9r#G9r#GrȑG9 #%hѢE-ZѢE-kѢE-ZhEh#D rȑG9ȑ#9rȑ#G9r#G9r#Grȑ9pѯ @&J.pMG(Аۜ(dIY$,KI>g)ymnKJ) D]$Yp8gs 7Hmƅ%5cCK %?c^lO\_?@al¥HS1!; ^lCA+̦¢YXx DB93ޤdɓO4䆤7{15¹N% sxZg4c✖ +I k<7f4QFuf}͏QلGM6y̍1s1g> J*ݽ3;\ĝ<!gz|^e}$9npnn- Pd&#39;ߓ~ON{r=ɿ&#39;ߍ~O N=OFi2=d{==9&#39;7 F;9;{r=NGN ڥ*PA %BGA ~9QGr~G9 %Q-G %ލ(G9$ -Aв@@ 

can u pls write it in english? most ppl here dont speak martian

SoulFamily

i dont know what problems u guys have. i can download it normaly, without any problem and i can watch this movie without any problems

Works fine for me and yeh i seen Bionic do it every time but that NeverPlayWithMe was annoying also, sent these to k2:

SoulFamily

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast