Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

:_BIONIC_: wallhacking

This is a discussion on :_BIONIC_: wallhacking within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, considering I was there and in that party I can say we were not cheating/trying to cheat. We were ...
Page: 3

julesie

Well, considering I was there and in that party I can say we were not cheating/trying to cheat. We were all tped back there none of us could figure out how to get out seeing we had never done it before and within a minute hit town. It was after being tped in brought to my attention that this considered a cheat, why I don't know happens in every Lufferson invasion I am in so didnt think much of it. I honestly thought they were messing with that it was a cheat and I was laughing about it. It was one incident and lack of judgment in the mage and or the party however you want to look at it, that happened to have screenshots taken of it. That being said the only reason I even replied here after I was told this post exsited, is beacuse it has nothing to do with Dragor he has done a great job since Murph got hacked, and never encourages any type of cheating etc, we kick members immediatly if we find out they are running around cheating. So hopefully I dont get flamed to bad for replying but wanted to give some explanation as to what happened seeing I was in the party. Have a good day everyone

ArtOfFighters

I can't believe murphmadness will resort to bug abusing or whatever.Really a sad day , i guess things have changed since Murph left it in Dragor's hands.[/b]
    Lmao back in the old days me and a KO friend where KOXPing a n00b char for a RL to play and we were macroing with Dragor...

Rounv was the other fags name who is usually arseshagging BIONIC

scarface

this is pretty funny to read
    well it is nice to know we have a fan club.
    See you all in cz

ArtOfFighters

this is pretty funny to read
    well it is nice to know we have a fan club.
    See you all in cz[/b]
    Murphmadness is a awesome clan. I have many friends in their from my days in CW

Rounv and Bionic on other hand, faggots.

rattrap

i dont know what problems u guys have. i can download it normaly, without any problem and i can watch this movie without any problems[/b]
    www.youtube.com
    account is free
    www.filefront.com
    account is free
    www.megaupload.com
    account is free(i think, never used it)

theres probably more but all of these are better than rapidshare
    and i had problems with it too, it wouldnt start stuck on 0%

jimfujitsu

Well, considering I was there and in that party I can say we were not cheating/trying to cheat. We were all tped back there none of us could figure out how to get out seeing we had never done it before and within a minute hit town. It was after being tped in brought to my attention that this considered a cheat, why I don't know happens in every Lufferson invasion I am in so didnt think much of it. I honestly thought they were messing with that it was a cheat and I was laughing about it. It was one incident and lack of judgment in the mage and or the party however you want to look at it, that happened to have screenshots taken of it. That being said the only reason I even replied here after I was told this post exsited, is beacuse it has nothing to do with Dragor he has done a great job since Murph got hacked, and never encourages any type of cheating etc, we kick members immediatly if we find out they are running around cheating. So hopefully I dont get flamed to bad for replying but wanted to give some explanation as to what happened seeing I was in the party. Have a good day everyone [/b]
    Can't you just /town to get out of there?

Well, considering I was there and in that party I can say we were not cheating/trying to cheat. We were all tped back there none of us could figure out how to get out seeing we had never done it before and within a minute hit town. It was after being tped in brought to my attention that this considered a cheat, why I don't know happens in every Lufferson invasion I am in so didnt think much of it. I honestly thought they were messing with that it was a cheat and I was laughing about it. It was one incident and lack of judgment in the mage and or the party however you want to look at it, that happened to have screenshots taken of it. That being said the only reason I even replied here after I was told this post exsited, is beacuse it has nothing to do with Dragor he has done a great job since Murph got hacked, and never encourages any type of cheating etc, we kick members immediatly if we find out they are running around cheating. So hopefully I dont get flamed to bad for replying but wanted to give some explanation as to what happened seeing I was in the party. Have a good day everyone [/b]

Can't you just /town to get out of there?[/b]
    This is quite amusing all of this. I chased an orc party up that damn hill and behind the damn castle. I am the mage that tp'd them on that hill. We followed them and killed them. Then I dropped a nova on the orcs I saw yes (should I have probably not) evryone in vent is like wait a min we shouldnt be back here and boom all towned. End of discussion, anyone who knows us knows we are completely legit. I made an error in judgement when I dropped the nova, then we all towned.

Shawn

SoulFamily

This is quite amusing all of this. I chased an orc party up that damn hill and behind the damn castle. I am the mage that tp'd them on that hill. We followed them and killed them. Then I dropped a nova on the orcs I saw yes (should I have probably not) evryone in vent is like wait a min we shouldnt be back here and boom all towned. End of discussion, anyone who knows us knows we are completely legit. I made an error in judgement when I dropped the nova, then we all towned.

Shawn[/b]

uhm lol

i saw BIONIC running into houses and up hills not only once. dont tell us ure clan is 100% legit, cause its not. all can see it here.

uhm lol

i saw BIONIC running into houses and up hills not only once. dont tell us ure clan is 100% legit, cause its not. all can see it here.[/b]

OK first off I have no idea who bionic is lmao. He is not in my clan. I am refering to the last few posts in this topic which were about murphmadness not this bionic noob.

I was in cz yesterday pissed as all hell. People running through and over objects I couldn't its ridiculous.

Shawn

julesie

Can't you just /town to get out of there?[/b]
    i did town

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123