Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

_untochable_ A.K.A. HOT on Dies

This is a discussion on _untochable_ A.K.A. HOT on Dies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found no member with that name. :huh:[/b] it is _untauchable_ is how it is spelt...vandy PM me on here, ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

I found no member with that name. :huh:[/b]
    it is _untauchable_ is how it is spelt...vandy PM me on here, I'll give you some detail and insite...

Banned

his ko4life name was _untauchable_ msn is [email protected]

Local Time: Oct 4 2008, 05:10 PM

he s in my clan right now, lemme talk with him 1st then i ll post back

he s in my clan right now, lemme talk with him 1st then i ll post back[/b]
    I talked with exist already, he told me he would look into it...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

What a fag. I hope the karma will punish him someday.

Like someone said: When you wake up in the morning with a testicle cancer, you'll ask yourself "was it really worth it"

patel sorry to hear u got scammed as well
    hope ut gets fucked up real bad in game

Patel

patel sorry to hear u got scammed as well
    hope ut gets fucked up real bad in game[/b]
    thanks bro, me to.

so many scammers theses days :'( S4YL.

[/b]
    like u didn't know about it. U and ut always went togheter both joined hope, both joined kb and so on... don't tell me u didn't know that he renamed to H0t.

_Priest_Of_God_

Ok get your stuff right The Account H0T doesnt belong to Ut he sold it a little while after he got hack and the new owner lets ut play on it.... So The items on the account are not his, There the new owner of the account so if you want to press blames ask the owner -_-. Before he sold it the account was naked i seen the pics my self.... i dont know the full story i havnt spoke to ut in over 2-3 months.... This is just my opinion of this shit

Banned

blah blah blah ..... sorry, that's all i can hear when there is obvious proof in front of my face. :S

Beast&Harlot

like u didn't know about it. U and ut always went togheter both joined hope, both joined kb and so on... don't tell me u didn't know that he renamed to H0t.[/b]
    I know for a fact nate didn't know....Nate got hacked after leaving KB and Nate also asked me for proof of knowing that was UT that played HOT.

Btw too pog

UT fucking scammed rice and you know it, UT sold the staff too a member of killers...Also Pedro who is the person UT shares with has informed me that the mage is UT's and all the gear on the mage UT supplied...Also I'm going to take a shot in the dark that it's UT on POG's account on here considering last time I talked too UT he said he was using POGS account because he couldn't remember his own info, but that is a bull shit lie that is just so he can post and browes ko4life with out beeing flamed and ban...

GetRichOrDieTrying

Thank you Justin for making this post reminding people that the scammer is still out there.
    but i really dont care about those items anymore...i say that cuz i know i will never get them back lol (2 months work at coldstone went to waste)

and to UT aka. kristain (if i remember your name right)
    i hope you are enjoying those items that you never worked for ( actually you scammed them, so thats some work...so i will give you credit for that)
    and eventually rot with them which is what you are best at. I always help friends, so i will just think i donated 800usd to a charity...could have helped a better friend with that money though....one that doesnt backstab you....i mean i can even throw all that money into a river and i can hear a splash....but i dont even get a fart from you...anyways gl with your life, cuz u will need it.

as for me....i have been really busy with college. 1 more years till I graduate, so i must focus!!! that means no more KO for me now :P
    but i will be back....so i hope you noobs are still here by then...looking forward to that day

i will still read forum though

-Rice

p.s. chris, ur a fat ass!

Banned

What's happening to everyone nowadays that makes them scam? ._. UT was in UK, right? I remember him...thought he was a good guy..eh :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast