Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

_untochable_ A.K.A. HOT on Dies

This is a discussion on _untochable_ A.K.A. HOT on Dies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you Justin for making this post reminding people that the scammer is still out there. but i really dont ...
Page: 3

Thank you Justin for making this post reminding people that the scammer is still out there.
    but i really dont care about those items anymore...i say that cuz i know i will never get them back lol (2 months work at coldstone went to waste)

and to UT aka. kristain (if i remember your name right)
    i hope you are enjoying those items that you never worked for ( actually you scammed them, so thats some work...so i will give you credit for that)
    and eventually rot with them which is what you are best at. I always help friends, so i will just think i donated 800usd to a charity...could have helped a better friend with that money though....one that doesnt backstab you....i mean i can even throw all that money into a river and i can hear a splash....but i dont even get a fart from you...anyways gl with your life, cuz u will need it.
    as for me....i have been really busy with college. 1 more years till I graduate, so i must focus!!! that means no more KO for me now :P
    but i will be back....so i hope you noobs are still here by then...looking forward to that day

i will still read forum though

-Rice
    p.s. chris, ur a fat ass![/b]
    rice u are a good person thinking like that
    deep respect for a gay like u

hope u come back to diez one day so we can pk together ore against each other

Beast&Harlot

Thank you Justin for making this post reminding people that the scammer is still out there.
    but i really dont care about those items anymore...i say that cuz i know i will never get them back lol (2 months work at coldstone went to waste)

and to UT aka. kristain (if i remember your name right)
    i hope you are enjoying those items that you never worked for ( actually you scammed them, so thats some work...so i will give you credit for that)
    and eventually rot with them which is what you are best at. I always help friends, so i will just think i donated 800usd to a charity...could have helped a better friend with that money though....one that doesnt backstab you....i mean i can even throw all that money into a river and i can hear a splash....but i dont even get a fart from you...anyways gl with your life, cuz u will need it.
    as for me....i have been really busy with college. 1 more years till I graduate, so i must focus!!! that means no more KO for me now :P
    but i will be back....so i hope you noobs are still here by then...looking forward to that day

i will still read forum though

-Rice
    p.s. chris, ur a fat ass![/b]
    Rice you can thank me for even finding that you ass bag....I showed that shit to 0bs and he showed it to justin....SO HA fuck off :wub:

yes come back rice ^^ then levo can come orc and remake lasthope !

( obsene was glued to Felix, not UT. he went to OukKasteD xD )

btw ofc we remember you patel.. you were the fun one :wub: :P

Lev0 is already orc

eh human waterver :wub:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Well this was the hardest back stab I've ever heard of in time of me playing KO.

P.S Hi to my ex clannies^^

like u didn't know about it. U and ut always went togheter both joined hope, both joined kb and so on... don't tell me u didn't know that he renamed to H0t.[/b]
    lol, i don't know who u are and i really couldnt care... and yes i was the one who showed that shit to justin

Banned

Rice, you can still thank me, cuz I wubs you more then any1...GL with yer damn skoolwerk fag.

He sold his hellblood to Iamdarbey i think... I saw Iamdarbey with a hb +8 rebirth in cz today and on kingofknightz...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123