Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ForsakenReborn FUken Scammer Hope u Die

This is a discussion on ForsakenReborn FUken Scammer Hope u Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He scammed me for a IN+0 and a skell belt+0 was trading thos items for his lvl 71 priest...
Page: 1

Dizzle13

He scammed me for a IN+0 and a skell belt+0 was trading thos items for his lvl 71 priest

MrM32

u sure bro? i traded with him like a week with usd :S i know how i feel tho, i support u 100%

Dizzle13

gave him items he gave me half info and then signed off msn wtf and has not come back on and ingnores me

Dizzle13

gave him items he gave me half info and then signed off msn wtf and has not come back on and ingnores me

Banned

i traded with him, but he gave everything first. and yes he is a known scammer...u should have asked me before u gave him anything. after i traded with him i realized who it was, this guy that scammed me like 1 year ago. i fucking wanted to kill him when he scammed me...but yeah stupid on ur part to trade with an unknown

Dizzle13

well i guessi trust ppl well all trust i gone now

Dizzle13

FUk I am goin to kill u!!!!!!!!!

Banned

fack omg i know how it is feel. Zzzzz

Dizzle13

zzzz fuken frist time i have ever gotten scammed now gunna be hard to ever trust ppl on here again

Banned

yea...ive been scammed manyyy times...like a year ago when i was fist coming back to game after not playing for a few months, i was in this guys clan (he was clan leader) and he scammed my dual md+8...they were like all i had. he scammed the character that he plays (lvl 75 sin), and many other people...dont trust him

Dizzle13

you should try to pm me sence he blocked me

whats his IGN's? i think i saw him both in eslant and ardream with the same kinda names.

What email did he use?

Dizzle13

i dont remmber is i seeen it i would know but yah zz he needs to die so then i can pizz on his dead body

Dizzle13

here is his msn name i found it [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast