Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on . within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nuuuuu gogooooo xD...
Page: 4

nuuuuu gogooooo xD

ISeeYouPee

blah i dont even want to argue, i know i didnt do it so ya...i dont care what u guys have to say and u can ask any of my clannies nad know that i wasnt on at this time and i didnt even know for this bug untill u posted...so ya

gogo, you have nothing to worry about.. u should know they all are jealous of the best and always will be... im sure uve gotten use to all of this byy now

bb jealous pplz!

rofllmao

blah i dont even want to argue, i know i didnt do it so ya...i dont care what u guys have to say and u can ask any of my clannies nad know that i wasnt on at this time and i didnt even know for this bug untill u posted...so ya[/b]
    ban pls h34r:

Hell_Angel

Wow first off....FUK COMCAST!!!!!

now that thats over with yea it was me on the account as gogo said multiple time...dunno y sum of u wont hop off his jock but w.e

sleepy + anger does not mix well and I apologize too the people that it affected and yes it was stupid even though all it gained me was a loose in nps >.<

Letter please ASAP[/b]
    since u weren&#39;t even there this does not concern u at all... and even if i were writing a letter its not to u <_<

Again sry to the following since we have some ppl who think they are included: ClickMe, FalconBlue, Sasuke, Lentef, Steven, Cup1don, Degano, Smallcita & my fellow friends on ko4life.... lemme emphasize the word "friends" so there aren&#39;t any misinterpretations

Lol, come on now. He&#39;s not Wanksta...[/b]
    and this had me rolling for a few mins

Have fun and see u in war tonight 8)

rofllmao

Wow first off....FUK COMCAST!!!!!

now that thats over with yea it was me on the account as gogo said multiple time...dunno y sum of u wont hop off his jock but w.e

sleepy + anger does not mix well and I apologize too the people that it affected and yes it was stupid even though all it gained me was a loose in nps >.<
    since u weren&#39;t even there this does not concern u at all... and even if i were writing a letter its not to u <_<
    Again sry to the following since we have some ppl who think they are included: ClickMe, FalconBlue, Sasuke, Lentef, Steven, Cup1don, Degano, Smallcita & my fellow friends on ko4life.... lemme emphasize the word "friends" so there aren&#39;t any misinterpretations
    and this had me rolling for a few mins

Have fun and see u in war tonight 8)[/b]
    ban pls h34r:

Hell_Angel

ban pls h34r:[/b]
    goodluck

ISeeYouPee

dont ban no reason for that.....its just a little thing , i am sure if u knew u would try it so ya.... ty

Banned

if bug abusing annoys people so much . get a plane ticket or cab to K2 headquaters and go get the fuck wits there too sort out the chinxs judicists!

Tiba

if bug abusing annoys people so much . get a plane ticket or cab to K2 headquaters and go get the fuck wits there too sort out the chinxs judicists![/b]
    +1

rofllmao

goodluck [/b]

dont ban no reason for that.....its just a little thing , i am sure if u knew u would try it so ya.... ty[/b]

+1[/b]
    ban pls h34r:

gj both ice and extreme left clan.

gj both ice and extreme left clan.[/b]
    ya

ban em xd

rofllmao

gj both ice and extreme left clan.[/b]

for me it has to be this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvl3UPgYdgc...feature=related

one of the very first videos i rewatched over n over again xd.[/b]
    damn turk

gogo and tiba are rly good gun

smoked magnifed sux!

jeff biggest problem making heartlesskillah leader and they didnt left becuz of that bug / i was joking about ban pls

just for fun

magnified

wtf?

they left cuz theyre drop hungry...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast