Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ......
Page: 1

Default ...

TeeL

Thats some sweet HP

flamthrow

God tweety you suprise me even more day by day so 1 of our warriors went in once and the whole clan gets named. Cute kozzi is in clan for what? 3 days? Besides it might have been his 8 year old brother too who cares? Ever saw me do that? Or lotus or anyone else? Hence i saw you do it like 20 times already so dont trashtalk.

Originally posted by flamthrow
    God tweety you suprise me even more day by day so 1 of our warriors went in once and the whole clan gets named. Cute kozzi is in clan for what? 3 days? Besides it might have been his 8 year old brother too who cares? Ever saw me do that? Or lotus or anyone else? Hence i saw you do it like 20 times already so dont trashtalk.
    I never did that shit(tower bug),did i said smth bad about ur clan?or make a topic about flame ?just showed how stupid those ppl are and there was a warrior with those mages ,getting free nps,i dont care there is 1 warrior doing it or not,is he in Symbiosis?yes,so ? anyway,dont care about what ppl doing, use tower bug all day long,get more nps...

lotusflower

omg lol u trying to find something to take symbiosis down.. cus we as legit as hell... Tweety plz grow up. U do it each day with your mage so plz hush... + continue babashop plz u need it ^^

And yea Kozzzi will maybe get suspended for it...

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by lotusflower
    omg lol u trying to find something to take symbiosis down.. cus we as legit as hell... Tweety plz grow up. U do it each day with your mage so plz hush... + continue babashop plz u need it ^^

And yea Kozzzi will maybe get suspended for it...
    cus we as legit as hell... cant coz the warrior is doing a bugg :lol: so u are not legit as hell...

flamthrow

Chabo lay off our back. Tweety have you or have you not posted our clan name explicitly as the topics title? If not im blind and id like to apologize. Thx and bb

Banned Senior Member

Chabo lay off our back. Tweety have you or have you not posted our clan name explicitly as the topics title? If not im blind and id like to apologize. Thx and bb
    bug abuse clan :rollseyes: <_< :lol:

flamthrow

Lol chabo you have no idea of what clan ur talking about. If you wanna tease go ahead but thats the attitude of a 5 year old.

Banned Senior Member

Lol chabo you have no idea of what clan ur talking about. If you wanna tease go ahead but thats the attitude of a 5 year old.
    u sure baba

i was a old clan member from u Atlantis ftw

alot dutch people so i know what clan im talking about

flamthrow

If you were a clannie of us in the past howcome u trashtalk? You should know better or we made a bad choice in clanning you.

CoMMy

Omfg.

What the hell is this ???

Man you are really really stupid.......

You are a damn babashopper (yea right 7k hp coz u full hp blah blah w/e). Man 100000 ppl using tower bug abuse to hit human town alll the time. Vision and many more and Humans do that only once while u do it 10 times>

Even so there is no indication that the dead guy was ours. If Kozzzi found out that tower bug was abused infront of him then why the fak not go in and use it. I dont give a shit of what you say man. First of all our clan never abused a bug. If some members did they are not in the clan anymore and since kozzzi didnt do this on purpose he didnt do what you do all day (aka bug our towers and bomb all the time with your noob chars). If a noob died near ur town its not our problem he went in for fun. U dont get a chance like that lol.

So you can shut up and when you are legit yourself you can go flame other ppl that so happen to be the real legit.
    Babas try to throw out of the game the legit guys.
    I SEE 100 ppl KOXP all day in the a1 and no one do anything bout it.

You are a damn idiot to flame an entire clan. so **** off now.

lotusflower

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flamthrow
    bug abuse clan :rollseyes: <_< :lol:[/b]
    brainless turk?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flamthrow

bug abuse clan :rollseyes: <_< :lol:
    brainless turk?[/b]
    nah niet zoals jou planeswalker (srry for language)

Im off from this topic ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast