Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div> omg lol u trying to find something to take symbiosis down.. cus we as legit ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    omg lol u trying to find something to take symbiosis down.. cus we as legit as hell... Tweety plz grow up. U do it each day with your mage so plz hush... + continue babashop plz u need it ^^

And yea Kozzzi will maybe get suspended for it...[/b]
    why do i care about ur clan?i said smth bad ?I JUST WANTED TO SHOW WHAT UR CLAN MEMBER DOING ? and wtf u talking about?i do it each day? show me a ss about this i'll quit game ok?cuz i know myself and never did this shittie as noobie humans/orcs did cuz i dont need free nps with tower bug,already got enough nps and playing for fun and last shit,babashop?yes u r right,with +0 rols +0 we and sse,lycaon staff +7 and ep +1 dumb ass

<!--QuoteBegin-commy

You are a damn babashopper (yea right 7k hp coz u full hp blah blah w/e). Man 100000 ppl using tower bug abuse to hit human town alll the time. Vision and many more and Humans do that only once while u do it 10 times>
    u know anyshit about this game ? how the fck i can have 7k+ hp ? i restat to full hp (92int for dd and 86mp for armors) for JUST SOME FUN not for talk shit on forums.

Well,i just wanted to show how ppl using tower bug abusers,and there was a warrior from Symbiosis clan(never see one of you using bug etc.) and i wanted to show him.But it's so fcking hard to understand for brainless ppl like lotusflower, u ever think about that how many times and to how many ppl u said "babashop" u know what babashop means?buying items with $_$ easy answer and i'm just a student and not so stupid to pay $$ for this shittie game.

i wont post or answer on this topic,and sorry about using ur "clan" name .

Originally posted by commy
    Even so there is no indication that the dead guy was ours. If Kozzzi found out that tower bug was abused infront of him then why the fak not go in and use it. I dont give a shit of what you say man. First of all our clan never abused a bug. If some members did they are not in the clan anymore and since kozzzi didnt do this on purpose he didnt do what you do all day (aka bug our towers and bomb all the time with your noob chars). If a noob died near ur town its not our problem he went in for fun. U dont get a chance like that lol.
    ROFLMAO kk then lets say "if u see some 1 bugging towers use it,dont stop go inside"

CoMMy

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-commy
    Even so there is no indication that the dead guy was ours. If Kozzzi found out that tower bug was abused infront of him then why the fak not go in and use it. I dont give a shit of what you say man. First of all our clan never abused a bug. If some members did they are not in the clan anymore and since kozzzi didnt do this on purpose he didnt do what you do all day (aka bug our towers and bomb all the time with your noob chars). If a noob died near ur town its not our problem he went in for fun. U dont get a chance like that lol.
    ROFLMAO kk then lets say "if u see some 1 bugging towers use it,dont stop go inside"[/b]
    Okay then.

Ill start posting 10 posts per day regarding tower abuse from orcs.

I hope your happy now.

Kranitnova

no comment rofl

i see u'r a bit bored tweety but no worries firedrake launches soon so u can waste ur precious time on finding bugs to abuse there.

/care

|-)

btw better change topic's name so whole clan stop flaming me roflmao,why dont u find smth like an ss or fraps that shows i'm using any kind of bug?dont waste ur time..u cant..

anyway,bb kids just wanted to show which noobies doing tower bug,but they r right,only way for them to get nps :P

Kranitnova

we just dont like to post every senseless cheater cause then we never have time to play...
    And u should choose ur words more carefully. Accusing a whole clan of cheating by seeing one member at orc towers .... We only come so heavily on u cause we HATE cheaters in this game so we don wanna be compared to them. U should maybe ask around before accusing people or better start with urself...

i know ur playing stlye,also know u all good players without babashop items (except caraedry if he still in same clan ) just wanted to show tower bug abusers,and a symbiosis member.anyway,sorry again using ur clan name cuz of a noobie player.

peace.

belongtodeath

7k hp mage how? thats imazşng really really have great + uniks i think

lotusflower

i wanna bet tweety is turk

wastyrx

Originally posted by lotusflower
    i wanna bet tweety is turk
    i wanna bet u r stupid

lotusflower

Who started this stupid topic...

wastyrx

Originally posted by belongtodeath+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(belongtodeath)</div>
    7k hp mage how? thats imazşng really really have great + uniks i think[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

P.S = i got like 7k hp with undying cuz i restat full hp for tanking towers..

wastyrx

Originally posted by lotusflower
    Who started this stupid topic...
    why is it stupid? tweety just show us cheaters with PROOF..

lolior

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    cheaters
    ppl db hack
    ppl macro
    u call a guy that went in towers for 1 min a cheater fuk off ok
    i do not support what kozzi did we will give him we warning but this is not a reason to blame him probly not a whole clan kthxbb

wastyrx

Originally posted by lolior
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    cheaters
    ppl db hack
    ppl macro
    u call a guy that went in towers for 1 min a cheater fuk off ok
    i do not support what kozzi did we will give him we warning but this is not a reason to blame him probly not a whole clan kthxbb
    i dont blame any1 exept lotusblabla i dun care what u ll do.. just this is not about being Turk, lotusblabla think when som1 is a Turk hes cheater etc.. <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast