Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on .... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .......
Page: 1

larsen

funny how u asked to get an invite =]

oh but yes sure, sure
    ur probably just trying to get evidence

larsen

i asked for swift nothing else..... as i wrote "not saying that he is leachin of an k0xp party" but still

i just know that if u were doing that then the clan leader would like to know

Nissim

that rogue is his rogue.. he got 2 pc's so he exped himself.. whats the big deal? btw i can easly kill spot of deruvished on lvl 61..
    its an archer he hits pretty hard..

larsen

oka thats all fine then.............................................. ..................... :mellow:

To be honest tho if u were koxp leveling, u would do it in an open area like Apos

that guy is using a koxp acount to lvl up !!!!

sad ..... from all post to hurt HF reputacion this is the first where i think you caught some HF members using koxp...

the only problem is why would him lvl up there .... that sucks for exp even with koxp ..... i don't say he is using it but this is weird

koxp %100

oogleyboogley

Me and some of my ardream friends could solo whole deruvish slot at lvl 58 like one and sin and my lvl 54 archer leechin/minoring if he needed it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yes definetly koxp 61 cant own spot alone since the stun made by deruvishes unless he uses cs spam

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

wrong section btw

larsen

wrong section??

ohh srry bout that didnt know where to put it

tha_amras

that guy is using a koxp acount to lvl up !!!!

sad ..... from all post to hurt HF reputacion this is the first where i think you caught some HF members using koxp...

the only problem is why would him lvl up there .... that sucks for exp even with koxp ..... i don't say he is using it but this is weird[/b]

Please don't think or don't blame anyone specialy not me of koxping thank you retard.

yes definetly koxp 61 cant own spot alone since the stun made by deruvishes unless he uses cs spam[/b]

GET SKILLS that is all I can say. Atleast i got them afther 5 years

its possible to do it if you got the right attack. the priest have malice so its really damm easy. Get a life go find real koxpers...... afther couple years I see still retards on the forums.

Although I do find it strange they are at deru, (absolutely horrible exp for there levels) I do not believe it is koxp, mainly because he is there, responding to you, and, who would koxp at derus? -_-'

tha_amras

Although I do find it strange they are at deru, (absolutely horrible exp for there levels) I do not believe it is koxp, mainly because he is there, responding to you, and, who would koxp at derus? -_-'[/b]

I got platinum premium and that priest wasn't 60+ so I can't go esland I had to find a way to lvl and with BDW scrolls it go fast enough now it have the lvl go esland.

Dont think it strange just play your game and find koxper and don't blame peoples about hacking. if they don't HACK thank you.

here screenshot of my desk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast