Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on .... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF i can easily own a deru spawn SOLO at lvl 55 w/ rentals...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

WTF i can easily own a deru spawn SOLO at lvl 55 w/ rentals

King0fKingZ

why haven't you answered with your rogue then?

and razor,
    show me owning a deru slot as archer without using arrow shower on lvl 55..
    no spam cs ofcourse..

hellsfury got caught IMO

leetcakes

and razor,
    no spam cs ofcourse..

hellsfury got caught IMO[/b]
    No, it isn't k0xp... it is a knowledge of the game. paper archer (in full plate) + 255 dex + iron bow +7 (it glows) = probably 1700-1800 ap. Any idea how hard that hits?

He probably 2-3 hits them easily with arc shot (lvl 60 skill and 57 skill are wastes of mana).

Then you have the priest that can buff and heal with at least 1200, because I'm not sure what level the priest is.

So here is what you do, king. Take the screen shot, give it to a GM. If they get banned then you know they were hacking. If no HF members get banned then you know we don't hack.

That goes for these people who 'think' we hack... just report us to GMs, and you will get your answer.

battlemama

ok i really dont think its koxp 1 reason being thats a deru spot not apos i don't even play ko anymore and unless they changed it then I'm wrong its really not hard to solo deru with an archer or a warrior either way it can be done just because hes leveling himself with an archer does not mean hes using koxp give me some more proof than a screen shot and a list of the items that the archer has

larsen

i admit i might be wrong, but u get more exp if u kill with the warrior and heal with the priest i bet the warrior hit more than the rogue

leetcakes

i admit i might be wrong, but u get more exp if u kill with the warrior and heal with the priest i bet the warrior hit more than the rogue[/b]

Why would you kill with the warrior?

using 100 MP > using 300 mp

Why use more money to gain exp when you can use less?

Common sense...

Sounds like koxp

tha_amras

tha_amras

*sorry double post*

and razor,
    no spam cs ofcourse..

hellsfury got caught IMO[/b]
    I'm really sorry for you that you hate hellsfury or what ever we are against cheaters and every cheater get kicked and tbh this guy posted a screenshot that you see a rouge on a deru spam.????

No, it isn't k0xp... it is a knowledge of the game. paper archer (in full plate) + 255 dex + iron bow +7 (it glows) = probably 1700-1800 ap. Any idea how hard that hits?

He probably 2-3 hits them easily with arc shot (lvl 60 skill and 57 skill are wastes of mana).

Then you have the priest that can buff and heal with at least 1200, because I'm not sure what level the priest is.
    So here is what you do, king. Take the screen shot, give it to a GM. If they get banned then you know they were hacking. If no HF members get banned then you know we don't hack.

That goes for these people who 'think' we hack... just report us to GMs, and you will get your answer.[/b]
    yeap thats true. they will find out that we dont hack and the screenshot it isnt any proof of anything you just see a archer standing on a deru spot

i admit i might be wrong, but u get more exp if u kill with the warrior and heal with the priest i bet the warrior hit more than the rogue[/b]
    its more xp with the rouge. because lower lvl but the warrior is stronger

Sounds like koxp[/b]
    3 words lmao? another retards on the forum get my advice delete ko get a life and it will be fine with you.

the screenshot is yeah just a screenshot there isnt anyproof on it that we used a 3rd party tool

have fun talking about hellsfury. we just own without cheats. if you can't stand stop game and never login.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12