Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

aAjaxs's defence

This is a discussion on aAjaxs's defence within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know that guy who runs around cz with his shield and harpoon, luring riotes out of the bowl, then ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default aAjaxs's defence

You know that guy who runs around cz with his shield and harpoon, luring riotes out of the bowl, then killing them? The one you laugh at and screamed “run forest run” on your teamspeaks and ventrilos. The guy ran from 12, to human golems, to human dms, to human apos, to human trolls, then towns because he ran out of hp pots? The guy that was hated by members of Carnage, the one person that got kicked out. The one that "supposingly" hacked that noob named Cocaine (matt)?

Well, he was hacked. It took me only 4 days of playing again and some investigating to come to the conclusion as to who did it. John (la_cosa_nostra, kullo_de_fuego, and simlade are his aliases) did it. We had a talk, and amazingly he lost all information on aAjaxs (such as his adress, name, and even city he lived in). You didn’t expect me to be such a fool now did you? I persevered, and got information from many sources. He favored Cocaine (matt), the same person who claimed that Ajax hacked him. To my knowledge, Ajax never shared accounts with this Cocaine nor did any business. All he did was say a few lines, I’m pretty sure they will be reshown in this topic somewhere.

And now to the “how” part. aAjaxs only trusted one person with his account information. This person, as stated above, is John. aAjaxs was on his way to 70 from 67 (I had to edit this part), he worked hard for his items. In the beginning, countless hours at stegodons, making his only nps off of grigorakis coming by to 1v1 him every so often, aAjaxs became a prosperous person. He was really into the game; he saw the domininating clan “Blood” as a bunch of tyrants and wished to see them overthrown. He studied their tactics, how they pked, how they moved, and even studied each character individually. aAjaxs served in the military incase you didn’t already figure that out. He would use Pablonian punishment (sp?) as a way to train newbies. It didn’t work, and he was hated for it. (some people that hated him have been mentioned in previous posts; dreadslayer, dark_17, chaotic_ripped, aory, and pokadots all hated him. Aory I could understand why he disliked ajax. He got invited to an eternity party that only invited him because ajax did something to the harpy spawn point, he lured each one of the harpies away. But all of the others were seriously pissing him off repeatingly. And one of those people caused a good friend of mine to quit for a while, Panoramix (the work of chaotic_ripped, it is only a coincidence that this topic mentions stuff that chaotic did to pano))

This paragraph pertains to how aAjaxs’s gear was earned. He got 2 Warrior Earrings while in tormentors, 1 of them was a reward for killing Harpy Queen with Chup_Magician and his (chup’s) father-in-law, Blueadept. Athough I do not know how he acquired the other, I can only assume that it was in the same manner. Glarfist, fearing that he got hacked, entrusted aAjaxs with items. Keep in mind that this was the time of mass duping and zoning had a risk of disconnection. Glarfist gave him several items, mostly uniques. Not high in value, but expected them back. aAjaxs went to Moradon, disconnected, and came back in Eslant. Glarfist can confirm this story if he so chooses. Now his necklace; remember why he ran in the bowl with a harpoon and DD shield on? Using only swift pots and attack scrolls, he managed to kill several bosses, including lupus. He told me that he had a lupus pendant +2 or 1, I can’t remember correctly. During that time, he had gotten at least 2 chitin shields, several shards, scorpion shields, chitin bows, you name it. I saw him sell many of these items. I was a bit envious of him at the time. He sold them all for cheap. He had the typical +9 (or 10) str belt. His fingers… funny story about this. He used /greeting 2 all the time to orcs that I told him not to touch, he thought it meant he was flipping them off ^_^. He had the typical +9 str rings. He joined outrage. He had attained enough boss points (assists with killing bosses points) to receive a Diamond Ring that l3aml3am and a warrior (wakz I think) had gotten. His other finger had a ring of courage, I am told. His hands, legs, feet, and pauldron (he called it paldoon) were all farmed and upgraded by himself. His helm was bought from Orthodox. I do not know the exact sellers, but he paid them back somehow. Now onto his raptor+8 which is soiled by the hands of a thief. I always called it duped because of the person he bought it from. I cannot remember the seller’s name, but I am sure that Tra (or Oik_oik ) will come into this post, make a fool of himself, then mention the name of the person he bought it from. His DD helmet was either dropped from some mob (probably a stegodon) or bought.

Now the why part. Why was he hacked? Because John couldn’t help it. All of Carnage knows about this incident, but they have kept it quiet because to them no one cares about ajax. Well you’re wrong. You’re all sick and fucked up. There is no way to prove any of this stuff I have posted to be true except for several testimonies.

I hate bringing subjects such as this to the forums but I have to. I want the world to see what you have done, and I want you to do what’s right. This isn’t an issue over hacking, this is a moral issue. Return everything to ajax and notify him about what has happened and send him a formal apology. John, I am sure that the conversation we had before had several woven into it.

For all the readers, that skip to the last paragraph: short and sweet, aAjaxs taunted a retard, retard got angry, retard cried to the right person (the only person that has bought aajaxs premium), and retard gets revenge. FYI aAjaxs couldn’t hack a dry log with an automated axe.

And a message to chup, blue, dragon, troy, talonz, retard (hey by the way, women are supposed to have PMS, not you, and your name is Matt, a male name. Is it short for Mattritia?), and whoever else is in carnage and reading this. I’d like Cosa to respond before you start spewing insults at me, you know I can easily turn them around. You have seen me defend ajax, his typing is horrible. I told him not to make a forum account just so everyone wouldn’t see him type.

-PS. Cosa, aajaxs trusted you. I trusted you, everyone trusts you. It is with great regret that I don’t trust people with my account information other than my own flesh and blood because of people like you. Sure, you’ll remain to be the same perky guy. But what I see is a festered man. There’s a little fester in all of us, but I can see you for what you really are. And although you told me that you work 70 hours a week, it frankly makes me disbelieve you even more especially with your claim of buying a +8 raptor with in game coin for 88gb. Who has the time to work 70 hours a week and manage to get 88 gbs? I know your response will be “I bought it for usd” or “I farmed <insert mob name here>.” I also recall that your work hours are daylight hours. I have personal information that I will not hesitate to share with everyone unless you do what is right. You have reasons to do whatever you do, but this is by far one of the most immoral things I’ve seen happen. He worked over 2 years, and it was all gone because of you. Two years. I can go on and on about how fucked up this is, but then there would be no ending. And yes people that may be reading, John is from the USA.

You all must learn something from this, and I will make it huge for added symphasis.
    DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ONCE!!!

Immo

This sucks , I liked ajaxs a lot , thats true that he can piss u off sometimes , but still he is a nice guy ;/

Banned

aajaxs did admit to me that he got his friends to hack cocaine because 'he tried to hack him'

Let me see if i can find the SS of his pm...

Banned

cosa is a cool guy, i bet he had a reason to

*waits for comeback*

Psy

Originally posted by Conin
    aajaxs did admit to me that he got his friends to hack cocaine because 'he tried to hack him'
    aAjaxs swore to bootfuck dreadslayer, he had his school information and city to where he lived at one time. Before that he also swore to hack him. If anyone, he would hack dreadslayer. He never did it.

Zaria

Originally posted by undefined
    cosa is a cool guy, i bet he had a reason to *

*waits for comeback*
    Are you saying if someone wronged me, I have reason to kill him? I think not!

If cosa is a cool guy, and lets assume he did it, what makes him so cool? Makes a very little man to do wrong to someone, and it takes a big man to turn away and forget.

Tra

aajaxs was good man ROLLBACK PLEASE

TunaFishyMe

lol aajax was a fag. I remember once he was ksing me at trolls so i told him to fuck off. Then he started to talk about me about all this nonsense. Then i was merchanting some crap for my friend MDs and Glaves i think, and he pms me saying "you only have that to merchant. Why dont you do some DMs so you can merchant some better stuff? O thats right, you cant!" lol funny enough I could probably kill him with his shield on.

Tra

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol aajax was a fag. *I remember once he was ksing me at trolls so i told him to fuck off. *Then he started to talk about me about all this nonsense. *Then i was merchanting some crap for my friend MDs and Glaves i think, and he pms me saying "you only have that to merchant. *Why dont you do some DMs so you can merchant some better stuff? *O thats right, you cant!" *lol funny enough I could probably kill him with his shield on.
    tuna you need to attend church more we need to FORGIVE OTHERS :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHA SHAKE THEM DREADS TELL ME WHEN TO GO

TunaFishyMe

lol i go to church every week. I dont take what he said to heart, hes nobody. Well i dont take what anyone over the internet says to heart. Im just saying he pretty retarded if he pms me with crap like that. lol Hes a grown man too. 30 some?

Tra

and no kids

:wub:

Cocaine

all i can say is that that whole entire post is FULL of bullshit. first of all, the "reason" aajaxs descided to hack me was because somehow i tried to hack him at 4:00 am on a fucking wednesday morning. needless to say i was asleep at this time seeing as it was a school day. second, aajaxs never taunted me, and i never had any problem with him. i had talked to him in vent when he was in carnage a few time and really never had a problem with him. i am still wondering how the fuck my IP came up when he traced that hack attempt. no1 is gonna give aajaxs his items back seeing as he doesn't deserve them, at all. now if you will do me a favor, kindly ask aajaxs how it felt when he logged on to see all his shit gone. then tell him thats exactly how i felt when i came home from school and all my stuff was gone and my character was de-lvl'd. payback is a bitch.

kk thx.

ps. you suck at flaming, the whole "matt" thing, that was just pitiful. you cant easily turn anything around. fuck off.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol aajax was a fag. *I remember once he was ksing me at trolls so i told him to fuck off. *Then he started to talk about me about all this nonsense. *Then i was merchanting some crap for my friend MDs and Glaves i think, and he pms me saying "you only have that to merchant. *Why dont you do some DMs so you can merchant some better stuff? *O thats right, you cant!" *lol funny enough I could probably kill him with his shield on.
    Mr. Tuna: I never spoke or had any relation to Aajax, apparently he loved his shields much, but your e-penis being bigger than his has no relation to this thread, does it? :lol:

Cocaine

oh, and about his little threat to dreadslayer. he must be cool, and adult threatening to beat the ass of a 12 yr old. model citizen if i may say so myself.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Mr. Tuna: I never spoke or had any relation to Aajax, apparently he loved his shields much, but your e-penis being bigger than his has no relation to this thread, does it? :lol:[/b]
    course it does. Everything is related to something else somehow. Im just saying that Aajax is an absolute idiot. There is no way in hell hes smart enough to hack someone. The only way he can "hack" is bribe someone who knows the account info of his target. And its Mr. E-penis to you!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast