Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97

aAjaxs's defence

This is a discussion on aAjaxs's defence within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah, apparently he got one of his friends to hack me....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    nah, apparently he got one of his friends to hack me.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kali Yuga
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

    lol aajax was a fag. *I remember once he was ksing me at trolls so i told him to fuck off. *Then he started to talk about me about all this nonsense. *Then i was merchanting some crap for my friend MDs and Glaves i think, and he pms me saying "you only have that to merchant. *Why dont you do some DMs so you can merchant some better stuff? *O thats right, you cant!" *lol funny enough I could probably kill him with his shield on.


    Mr. Tuna: I never spoke or had any relation to Aajax, apparently he loved his shields much, but your e-penis being bigger than his has no relation to this thread, does it? :lol:
    course it does. Everything is related to something else somehow. Im just saying that Aajax is an absolute idiot. There is no way in hell hes smart enough to hack someone. The only way he can "hack" is bribe someone who knows the account info of his target. And its Mr. E-penis to you![/b]
    Mr E-tuna-penis, then that would mean he did not do it, thus him not being a "hacker", which is what he's being accused of? :blink:
    And that's an insult!!!1!1 You and me 1v1, troll warrior party d2, now!


    Originally posted by Cocaine
    nah, apparently he got one of his friends to hack me.
    Apparently from what has been said, you did the same, two times (first attempt that provoked aajax and the hacking) from what i understand. If you hacked him back, that would mean you're no better than him, so, why all this?

  3. #18
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    actually, i never hacked anyone. he hacked me first and then i recieved info about his account. so sorry

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    683

    Default

    You all must learn something from this, and I will make it huge for added symphasis.
    DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ONCE!!!
    Tell why player named Ruttu got hacked... well he never shared his account... he was customer of k2 bought premium monthly. and got promise from gm greenster that he will be rollbacked. Still we havent see raptor +8, chitin +8 set, dual roc, dual we, pe, we and lots of anti defence stuff. yeah k2ed...

  5. #20
    Immo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    actually, i never hacked anyone. he hacked me first and then i recieved info about his account. so sorry

    All i have to say for u is , ur are same as other hackers and thiefs , u took hard work of nice guy who cant hack even his PC ,
    But dont worry justice will come soon ...

  6. #21
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    lol, i love being threatened. so your telling me it was OK for aj to hack me? i guess its alright for your friend to hack me, but when i didnt hack anyone, i get threats. w/e, do your best.

  7. #22
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Mattricia, you obviously can't think all at once, this is why you've made at least 2 posts to this topic that could have been in one. Try saying everything at once you methylphenidate child.

    You failed to tell everyone what else you were talking to ajax about. To the people reading this, you'll notice that the private message window is near the bottom of the conversation. Matt could have said anything to trigger ajax. There was a whole conversation that he and ajax had before he posts only the stuff that defends him (My estimate is at least 40 lines of text). My assumption is that you said something to trigger him, and he decided to taunt you (As some would. Personally I would have joked around, but at the same time act serious if someone asked me if I hacked them if I were ever in that position). Will you share with us the other part of the conversation you had?

    You're just a noob, and will always be a noob. I see you post here, and most of the shit you say blatant spam. Now you show your ability to disregard a simple request, which was to not have anyone else that knows john and would love to speak for him be involved before he posts (I used the word "retard" which pertains to you, Mattricia). You and your raging teen hormones should just quit while you can, lest you waste more of everyone's time, including my own. Best not xp in cz when I am on, I will go out of my way to kill you. I will let everyone in my clan know to notify me upon seeing you. Oh but you thrive on threats don't you? You are probably laughing to yourself thinking in your retarded brain "Lol, he is writing all of this about me, i am recieving so much attention. Let me write something else... duh duh duuuuuhhhhhhh <scratches asscrack> oh that's moist <picks nose> oh that smells funny <sucks on the same finger that scratched the ass and picked the nose> Damn, tastes just like mom's dead fish" Rest assured, this threat will be followed out. I have several inventories full of scrolls just waiting to be used.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kali Yuga
    Posts
    437

    Default

    One of the bigger deals is that Cocaine has not-so-hard proofs, just a few lines of text that could've been a taunt or anything with a lot of text missing (point stated by psy), whereas Cocaine clearly accepts hacking Aajax. As far as i remember on ranking.tk, aajax didnt take responsibility for your hacking? Not sure, correct me if i'm wrong...

    On your "but aajax hacked me" point, this is for you: "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"
    An eye for an eye is ok when you are a child or you are a greek living in Aesop's time.

  9. #24
    Tra
    Guest

    Default

    [quote] <scratches asscrack> oh that's moist <picks nose> oh that smells funny <sucks on the same finger that scratched the ass and picked the nose> Damn, tastes just like mom's dead fish"[/color]


    HAHAHAHHAA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHHA PWNEED PWNEEDDDDDD +1 FTW :lol: :lol: :lol:

  10. #25
    Immo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    lol, i love being threatened. so your telling me it was OK for aj to hack me? i guess its alright for your friend to hack me, but when i didnt hack anyone, i get threats. w/e, do your best.

    show us more proofs than half of dialog with someone who can say he hacked you , cuz u pissed him while a go
    u dont realy have any good proofs so better dont talk shit , I know ajaxs more than any of you , I play with him since I was at Maleficus , that was be4 we joined Tormentors ,

  11. #26
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    tbh, i dont really give a damn if you believe me. i showed you proof that aajaxs said he hacked me. the first thing i even said to him was, "why did you hack me." took his dumb ass a few minutes to figure out who it was. if you dont believe me, go ahead and ask Conin, he used to have SS of aajaxs admitting to hacking me but lost them when he reformatted his computer. you could also ask blueadept, seeing as he was the first person aj admitted it to. believe me if you want, i dont really give a fuck, i didnt hack anyone, i simply used information givin to me. aajaxs didnt get hacked, he got scammed. as far as the whole "dont xp in cz" thing, let your clannies tell you when im out xping, your a higher lvl than me, have better gear than me, my potting sucks, and i still make you redball, so come on over and see the crowd i xp with. and if you would like, pm me your msn, and i will let you know when i am out xping.

    goathorns: you have no voice in this conversation, so whatever you choose to say, i just disregard.

    oh and psy: sorry, i cant say i have ADHD, nor do i have narcolepsy, so that attempt to make yourself look brilliant by baffling me just failed, now if you would kindly kill yourself.....

    your friend learned a lesson, if your gonna fucking hack someones account, at least do it to someone who isnt friends with somone who has your account information.

    oh and please, when you reply, give me your opinion on this 1.

    oh, and about his little threat to dreadslayer. he must be cool, and adult threatening to beat the ass of a 12 yr old. model citizen if i may say so myself.

  12. #27
    Immo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    tbh, i dont really give a damn if you believe me. i showed you proof that aajaxs said he hacked me. the first thing i even said to him was, "why did you hack me." took his dumb ass a few minutes to figure out who it was. if you dont believe me, go ahead and ask Conin, he used to have SS of aajaxs admitting to hacking me but lost them when he reformatted his computer. you could also ask blueadept, seeing as he was the first person aj admitted it to. believe me if you want, i dont really give a fuck, i didnt hack anyone, i simply used information givin to me. aajaxs didnt get hacked, he got scammed. as far as the whole "dont xp in cz" thing, let your clannies tell you when im out xping, your a higher lvl than me, have better gear than me, my potting sucks, and i still make you redball, so come on over and see the crowd i xp with. and if you would like, pm me your msn, and i will let you know when i am out xping.

    goathorns: you have no voice in this conversation, so whatever you choose to say, i just disregard.

    oh and psy: sorry, i cant say i have ADHD, nor do i have narcolepsy, so that attempt to make yourself look brilliant by baffling me just failed, now if you would kindly kill yourself.....

    your friend learned a lesson, if your gonna fucking hack someones account, at least do it to someone who isnt friends with somone who has your account information.

    oh and please, when you reply, give me your opinion on this 1.

    oh, and about his little threat to dreadslayer. he must be cool, and adult threatening to beat the ass of a 12 yr old. model citizen if i may say so myself.

    ajaxs words are empty , he wont do a shit for anybody , but dont worry he have some friend who will help him , not like u thief

  13. #28
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    and to think i used to consider you a friend. lol w/e, do your best.

  14. #29
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    as far as the whole "dont xp in cz" thing, let your clannies tell you when im out xping, your a higher lvl than me, have better gear than me, my potting sucks, and i still make you redball, so come on over and see the crowd i xp with.
    You didn't realise that the third fight we had I didn't have an attack scroll on for most of the fight now did you? All I have is an amulet of health (15 health 50 mana?) that counters some HP lost from the gear I once owned, you might as well have the same AP as me. I won't deny that as of now my gear sucks. But as of now you can't deny that you suck.

  15. #30
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    as far as the whole "dont xp in cz" thing, let your clannies tell you when im out xping, your a higher lvl than me, have better gear than me, my potting sucks, and i still make you redball, so come on over and see the crowd i xp with.
    You didn't realise that the third fight we had I didn't have an attack scroll on for most of the fight now did you? All I have is an amulet of health (15 health 50 mana?) that counters some HP lost from the gear I once owned, you might as well have the same AP as me. I won't deny that as of now my gear sucks. But as of now you can't deny that you suck. And in response to what you said at a different time in this post, it wasn't a flame thread. Not everything posted is a flame, so stop turning it into one.

    And about how you keep bringing up what I said before about ajax and dreadslayer: it was meant to show you what he has really done. Nothing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •