Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

aAjaxs's defence

This is a discussion on aAjaxs's defence within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not a flame thread? You're just a noob, and will always be a noob. I see you post here, and ...
Page: 3

Cocaine

not a flame thread?

You're just a noob, and will always be a noob. I see you post here, and most of the shit you say blatant spam. Now you show your ability to disregard a simple request, which was to not have anyone else that knows john and would love to speak for him be involved before he posts (I used the word "retard" which pertains to you, Mattricia). You and your raging teen hormones should just quit while you can, lest you waste more of everyone's time, including my own. Best not xp in cz when I am on, I will go out of my way to kill you. I will let everyone in my clan know to notify me upon seeing you. Oh but you thrive on threats don't you? You are probably laughing to yourself thinking in your retarded brain "Lol, he is writing all of this about me, i am recieving so much attention. Let me write something else... duh duh duuuuuhhhhhhh <scratches asscrack> oh that's moist <picks nose> oh that smells funny <sucks on the same finger that scratched the ass and picked the nose> Damn, tastes just like mom's dead fish" Rest assured, this threat will be followed out. I have several inventories full of scrolls just waiting to be used.
    enuf said there.

as far as the 1v1's go, i knew you were going to win before we even started, and if you dont believe me, ask billy. i'm not good at 1v1's atm because i need 2 work on my potting. our gear is practically the same, other than the glave +8 and the pendant, but your a lvl higher than i am. and as i stated before, if you wanna come raid my xp, feel free. i'll be in cz xping soon so feel free to come raid me as much as you please.

Psy

Originally posted by Cocaine
    not a flame thread?

all i can say is that that whole entire post is FULL of bullshit. first of all, the "reason" aajaxs descided to hack me was because somehow i tried to hack him at 4:00 am on a fucking wednesday morning. needless to say i was asleep at this time seeing as it was a school day. second, aajaxs never taunted me, and i never had any problem with him. i had talked to him in vent when he was in carnage a few time and really never had a problem with him. i am still wondering how the fuck my IP came up when he traced that hack attempt. no1 is gonna give aajaxs his items back seeing as he doesn't deserve them, at all. now if you will do me a favor, kindly ask aajaxs how it felt when he logged on to see all his shit gone. then tell him thats exactly how i felt when i came home from school and all my stuff was gone and my character was de-lvl'd. payback is a bitch.
    That was only a response to what you said above.

Cocaine

what? this?

lol, i love being threatened. so your telling me it was OK for aj to hack me? i guess its alright for your friend to hack me, but when i didnt hack anyone, i get threats. w/e, do your best.
    if so, how the hell is that a flame?

btw, im out xping now, come visit me pls.

4ikon

First of all, cocaine's a total nub and tard. But he worked hard for his items.

Aajaxs did say he hacked him, and he admitted to it, now you're all gonna bullshit around and say that he didn't do it? And even worse, you're threatening to hack someone who was already punished for nothing, AGAIN!

Immo, I thought you had some brains in that fat head of yours, guess I was wrong. And Psy, I'd have expected better from you dude ... you're in N_O, not in a clan of lying and deceith. If aajaxs told you this story, he's blowing smoke out of his ass.

anyone that proposes hacking in any form should start to re-think their lives

my 2 cents

La_cosa

Now Really. If I hacked Aajaxs why the fuk would I be running around with +12 str Jewels and Full plate 8's. Yes I bought him Premium premium and KC many times. Every time that I made these purchases for him I always had to ask for the Username and pass. If I wanted to take his items I would have done so since day 1. Just cause U see me with a raptor 8 U assume that I hacked Aj. I busted my ass to get that raptor. I farmed with Naar. Bought and sold Items to get the Ingame coin and items I traded for the raptor. That is total Bull shit. I was accused By others for doing it. But I guess that out of the kindness that I showed to a friend it comes and bites me in the ass. Sweet.

Billy-ToC

well you know john i proally should jump in this and you know u gave matt the info to take the shit i mean i dont have proof u did this but i know what was said in vent and u know that raptos is aajaxs ... but if u care to much about ur "e-rep" to not tell people what really happen then thats just pathetic

Dr4g0n

And yet Psy I remeber all those times you bitch and whined about aj and how bad of a player he was and that you wanted him out of the clan. And they day we did you stuck your tail between your legs and kissed aj's ass so much.
    I wish I still had the screen shots to show evenone how full of shit you realy are.

If you want to blame someone blame me.
    Since you have no proof of what your saying and you know its total bullshit.

Dr4g0n

And since we are on the topic why dont you share with the rest of us how you ,tra, aj and the rest of your clan got your good gun items and lvls?
    Or shall I tell them?
    And yes I still have ss's of some conversations of aj's

Psy

Are we going back to the bronze belt again? To sum it up, Ness earned that belt. he did countless bosses with carnage and 303. I know that even now you have a strict all drops go to blue policy and whatever happens with the drops is someone's decision. Immo's gear came from bosses done with 303.

Reitsu

i've seen those ss of aajax before and i don't see where he admit that he hacked cocaine

Tra

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    And since we are on the topic why dont you share with the rest of us how you ,tra, aj and the rest of your clan got your good gun items and lvls?
    Or shall I tell them?
    you dumbass we did bosses duh and i was only lvl 61 when i was in clan, why dont you go ask father skiege where he got the items he was gm friend (saturo)
    and that time i didnt have dildos and was still lvl 61. i left outrage when everyone got chittin shield +8

Immo

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    And yet Psy I remeber all those times you bitch and whined about aj and how bad of a player he was and that you wanted him out of the clan. And they day we did you stuck your tail between your legs and kissed aj's ass so much.
    I wish I still had the screen shots to show evenone how full of shit you realy are.

If you want to blame someone blame me.
    Since you have no proof of what your saying and you know its total bullshit.

I will always defend ajaxs cuz he is one of my best friends in game and i played with him from begining , its why he was never kicked from clan , other way I would just leave clan , and our "good" items comes from boss drops , we did most bosses on human side and I myself had orc characters in which I did bosses with my RL friends , I had lvl 65 priest on ares with such good items like SSE+1,CS+7 etc. and I did trade it for my full shells +7 and shards +8 , to bad i lost most of it in dupe wipe <_< but im 16 yrs old and i never cry about what I lost , and tbh I made about 3k $ on that game and never spend any cent .
    Im off now , cuz I believe ajaxs , cuz I know he talk bullshit all time just to feel better than others :P

Immo

Originally posted by Tra+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tra)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n
    Or shall I tell them?
    you dumbass we did bosses duh and i was only lvl 61 when i was in clan, why dont you go ask father skiege where he got the items he was gm friend (saturo)
    and that time i didnt have dildos and was still lvl 61. i left outrage when everyone got chittin shield +8 [/b]

jingle bells , jingle bells ... Come on TS and sing it with me like we always did ! :] and we can laught at everything again :P

Cocaine

ok, defend aajaxs all you want. i know what happened and aajaxs knows what happened. im done posting in this thread, you dont have to believe me because i honestly dont give a fuck.

billy: what happened to not getting into the middle of this?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast